🌾 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Tʷᶤᶰˢ III] քǟʀȶ 31

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Azalea who was the manticor suddenly summons a portal and grabs Heinry causing them to flee away, Heinry scream for his sister and for Azalea to release him but Azalea said her apology knowing this was lady Rosella's wish to keep him safe which broke his heart and try to use his magic but somehow Rosella manage to have a few of her magic left and block his magic so he won't do something foolish to harm their world or himself.

As they flee the chaos has begun... The ground started shaking and everything was getting destroyed like some of if was getting poison, exploded and set on fire which made Kelvin in so much confusion and looked at the Enchantress demanding what happened.

Rosella - don't you already guessed it Kelvin... us creatures will always have unknown grief in ourself.. once you gave them possession of power they are blinded by it and wanting more... because you release a large some of powers... a lot of the creatures want it for themselves... and take down anyone just to get it

Kelvin - n..no no no! this isn't what i plan for! I plan to create peace for the world. I thought everyone would figure that out!!!

Rosella - not everyone is the same as you... everyone is unique in their own way, or you could say... not everyone desires the same fate as you wanted...

As Rosella looked at Kelvin with pity... he hated it so much how Rosella knew what will happened yet why didn't she stopped it at least. Rosella explains that if she did stop it then it will become her brother's fate to be killed and that is something she never wanted to see... she rather put her own life then see his brother die for her.

As the chaos continues, Kelvin's is slowly getting weaker and knows he needs to find a way to fix this mess yet he heard one of the grand elders trees say about a reincarnation spell. A spell that even a normal witch can cast but requires a sacrifice in return which he already knew who it is.

Kelvin did his spell conjuring up more power than before and Rosella who had fallen to the ground with little strength left as tears flowed in her eyes telling herself one last message.

Rosella pov - All of you will pay... and i'll make sure of it...

After one final cast Rosella's has closed her eyes and her body turned into green sparkly butterflies that fades away knowing it was a sign of the Enchantress' death. Kelvin got his strength up and used everybit of his powers to fix his mess which means he had to take back everything and divided the world in two separate realms to keep the greed and locking his past mistake.

As Azalea left Heinry at a forest he cried out loud knowing he saw a green butterfly that landed on the ground, telling the news about his sister's death... with deep sorrow and so much pain he felt. He clenched his fist knowing he wanted revenge not just the witches but from the Halo family.

He wanted to let Kelvin feel the same pain that he has even if he has no magic left but he was determined to ruin their world because he wanted to forget the pain... Yet the butterfly turned into her sister's raimaning spirit and gave him a smile along with a hug.

Rosella - please don't do it... I did this to protect you... I knew you were against my decision but hear me out... One day a new ruler will come or you could say two new rulers will be reborn and I want you to keep our legacy until they arrive... please brother... i don't want to see our world get destroyed