I

NOTE: This story is for  my two crackhead-friends L and M whoms I love dearly. Since my last story (siltensky) was already dedicated to M, this story (sorry M) is going to evolve more about the fantasyworld in general and is also focusing more on sidepairings. Still, there will be more details in the main pairing.

L-E-T- '-S-G-O

POV Chan

"Yo, Chan. Your fangs are showing, weirdo!", he heard Felix mumble beside him as they sat down in the cafeteria. Annoyed, he looked over to the freckled boy.

"Yo Felix, your ears are showing weirdo!", he imitaded the younger and pulled back his fangs that were now scraping his bottom lip. Felix threw a grape at Chan and pouted, ears flat against his fluffy white hair.

"Why are you saying that?", he whined an Chan smiled warmly and stroked one of the fluffy ears.

"Sorry lix"

"What are you sorry about?", Seungmin asked as he sat down at their table together with Jisung.

"He made fun of my ears", Felix whined and swatted Chans hand away with a snap of his ear.

Seungmin chuckled while Jisung looked at Chan in a friendly yet scolding manner.

"Chan, we all know that Felix cannot control his shifting that well"

"Yah!", Felix yelled and started to throw grapes at Jisung too.

"It's not like I am a bad shifter!" Jisung chuckled and shielded himself with one of his huge wings.

"I think they look pretty", a deep voice came from behind them and Felix froze in place, a deep pink tinting his freckled cheeks. Chan turned around and looked at the broad figure standing behind them.

"Changbin, what are you doing here?", he asked in a formal way. He scrunched his nose as he could not stand the smaller.

"Protecting what is mine", was the greasy answer as he tried to to take a step forward towards Felix. A growl formed in Chans throat and he could feel his skin prickle in heat.

"Leave him alone", he growled and slid over the bench to put his hand on Felix shoulder in a protective manner.

"Oh, come on big wolf. Worked up already?" Changbin leaned forward and swatted his wings forward to pet Chans hair like he was petting a puppy.

"Are you sure you are a fallen one and not a Demon?", Chan heard Seungmin stating calmly. Changbin eyed the Dogshifter with a piercing gaze and clenched his jaw.

"How dare you-"

"Binnie, really?", he was interrupt by a female voice. One of Changbins wings was pushed aside and a girl with short, blueish hair smiled at him mockingly.

"That ain't the way to win this cuties heart", she laughed and looked at Chan.

"Hi Bangchan." 

"Hi Ryujin"

Ryujin then turned back to Changbin.

"Come on, the others are waiting and you are intimidating this little pup" 

She pushed Changbin away from Chans pack, waving them goodbye and ignoring all the protests. Even as they sat down at the table with mainly fallen ones they could hear Changbin complaining and throwing insults at Ryujins head.

"What was that about?" Jungkook sat down at the table and eyed Felix in confusion. 

POV LENI

"LittlE PUP?!!", I looked at Ryujin questioning what might have happened over there as I heard Felix scream through the whole damn cafeteria. She smiled at me while petting Chanbings wing who now scrambled up his lunch while pouting like a child.