XX

NO POV

!smut warning!

"I love you Jeongin, I could never use you just like that", Seungmin whispered into Jeongins ear, making him shudder under the Shifters gaze.

"But I really don't know how much longer I can hold on. My Coreanimal has mated you"

Jeongin could sense the fear radiating from the Shifter as he confessed, his eyes glowing like emeralds. The younger just admired the elders beauty, smiling faintly. Seungmin seemed unsure, but since the Demon did not pull away he took another step.

"Jeongin... do I have your consent?", He asked not daring to breath until the younger answered him.

Jeongin just leant forward, scraping his teeth along Seungmins neck over to is ear, breathing in and out heavily.

"Yes", he whispered.

As soon as the words rolled over is lips he was pushed back into the pillows, his shirt being ripped open by claws. Seungmin left a trail of hot kisses on Jeongins torso, stopping at his nipples to flick his tongue against the hardening buds. Jeongin let out a breathy moan, his body pressing against Seungmins touch in need. The elder just grinned, continuing his way down wile sucking on the milky skin and biting down every now and then. He enjoyed the quiet whimpers coming out of Jeongins mouth as he started to unbutton the youngers pants.

"Are you alright?", Seungmin asked while pulling down the rough material and dragging his nails along Jeongins thighs. The Demon shivered, his cock twitching in his boxers and leaving a wet spot on the fabric.

"Y-yes", he stammered out as he felt the Shifters hands paint invisible marbles on his skin, leaving him burning up until he felt warmth on his clothed crotch.

"Leaking already?", he said with a grin and Jeongin burried his face in his hands, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Stop teasing please", he whimpered needily and pushed up against his lovers palm.

Seungmin crawled up to Jeongin, keeping his hand on the bulge and pressing against it slightly.

"You ever done this before?"

Jeongin could not focus at all. His hips just stuttered up into Seungmins palm searching for friction.

"Babes?", Seungmin asked again but only a small moan erupted from the youngers lips, his hip movements increasing in pace. Seungmin pulled his hand away, grabbing Jeongins face softly before giving him a sweet kiss, ignoring the unsatisfied whimper coming from him.

"Calm down", he mumbled and kissed him again. He could feel how Jeongin relaxed into the kiss his tongue darting out hungrily. Seungmin responding by shoving his tongue into Jeongins hot cavern and dominating the kiss, biting down on to the soft flesh of Jeongins lips making him moan.

"Eventhough you are so needy, you indeed are a small demon huh?", Seungmins smiled at him and pulled away.

"Seung", Jeongin opened his eyes and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Make me yours, please"

Seungmin got up from the couch, leaving Jeongin confused as he walked over to one of the Bookshelfs, grabbing something behind them and turning back. Jeongin watched him squirt the clear liquid on his fingers before sitting down between his legs. He looked the Demon into the eyes, making sure he would never feel uncomfortable during the process. He felt Jeongin grab for his arm as he started to circle his rim and slowly push in the first finger. Jeongins head fell back, his breathing getting quicker and gripping Seungmins arm almost painfully.

"Are you-", Seungmin started but was cut of.

"Don't you dare to ask if I am okay.", and as if he wanted to underline those words he pushed his hips downwards causing Seungmins finger to push in deeper.

"Oh god", the younger moaned and started to rut down his hips with unprecise movements.

"You gonna sit there and do nothing?", he teased in between his moans, trying out different angles. Seungmin just smirked as he pushed in a second finger, making the bottom arch his back in pleasure.

"Fuck!", he screamed and rolled down his his, meeting Seungmins every movement. He leant forward capturing the youngers lips and kissing him passionately, muffling all the noises.

As he pushed in a third finger the Jeongins eyes rolled back into is head and a brutal shiver coursing through his body.

"Seung-fuck... Seungmin please. Please."

Seungmin got the hint and pulled out his fingers carefully, feeling Jeongins hole clench on to the digits needily and another whimper leaving his lips.

"Patience", the elder mumbled as he took off his clothes and positioned himself while lubing up his cock. He intertwined their Hands, rubbing the back of Jeongins and with his thumb as he pushed in slowly. Feeling the velvet heat engulfing his length, feeling every twitch of his lovers abs. He let out a heavy breath as he was completely burried inside, almost losing all his strength and pressing his nsoe against Jeongins neck. The Demons sweet yet peppery scent clouding his mind as he started to move slowly making Jeongin tangle one hand into his hair and pulling on it as the pleasure was just too much.

"You're leaking", Seungmin commented breathlessly.

"Stop talking", was all Jeongin answered before pushing Seungmin from him, changing their position so de Shifter was now laying on his back. Without hesitation the Demon Slammed himself back down on his cock, starting to bounce up and down immediately, scream like moans escaping his lips. Seungmin grabbed him by the hips guiding him down harshly while thrusting up at the same time.

"Ah! Again please, do that again!" Jeongins fell forward, moaning right into Seungmins ear as he thrusted up at an incredible speed, jabbing into the youngers prostate every time.

"I'm gonna cum, fuuuck", Jeongin dug his nails into Seungmins shoulders, clenching hard on his member.

"Cum", Seungmin moaned out as he felt himself near his own orgasm.

With a borderline scream Jeongin released onto both of them getting overstimulated as Seungmin did not stop, chasing his own high.

"Too- Oh god- too m-much. AH!" Seungmin bit into Jeongins neck, is coreanimal trying to find the scent-gland to mate itself for life. With one last thrust Seungmin released inside of Jeongin, making the younger moan out as hot liquid leaked down is trembling thigs.

"Sorry that I bit you tis hard", Sengmin panted after a while seeing droplets of blood running down the youngers neck.

"I'ts okay, I liked it.", Jeongin laughed while planting a soft kiss on the Shifters shoulder.

"You kinky shit"