X

! smut warning !

NO POV

Leeknow pushed both boys into a giant bedroom and shut the door locking it. He felt the world shift around him, his body heating up. After a deep breath in order to calm him down he turned around to Jisung and Hyunjin, his boyfriend grinning at him mischievously snaking is hands around the Angels waist and unbuttoning his shirt. Jisung looked at Leeknow, his eyes big and shimmery like a little helpless animal.

"Color", Leeknow ordered and took a step forward.

"Green", Hyunjin replied husky and started to kiss Jisungs neck while revealing his delicate torso.

"Pretty", Leeknow mumbled as he followed the small chains on Jisungs body with his fingertips, barely touching his skin. He saw Jisungs chest heaving up and down quickly, his eyes following every movement of Leeknow.

"Your color?", he asked as he gently brushed along Jisungs nipples 'by accident'. Jisungs head fell back onto Hyunjins shoulder, giving the silverhaired male better access to his now exposed neck.

"He needs to hear your color little Angel", Hyunjin mumbled in between kisses his hands steadying Jisungs hips and preventing him from falling.

"I don't know", the latter mumbled breathlessly.

"Should we stop?", Leeknow suggested not wanting to pressure the male. He took away his hands from the pink buds and looked at Hyunjin who pouted slightly but let go of the Angels neck.

"Don't stop", the Angel whispered, cheeks tinted pink and looking to the side in embarrassment.

"Your color sweetie", Leeknow teased, his mouth hovering right above his collarbone. The air was thick, both Demons ready to feast on the innocent boy as soon as he would give them the green light.

"Green", he huffed out and tangled his fingers into Leeknows hair as he started to scrape his teeth along the youngers collarbones, tasting the heated skin and Hyunjin sucking marks onto his neck. Leeknow started to push them towards the bed, Hyunjin detaching himself from the Angel and directing them so they wont fall. Jisung slid of his shirt before he was pushed on to the mattress the two demons standing right in front of him, their dark eyes glowing dangerously in the dark making him squirm. Leeknow whispered something into Hunyjins ear making the latter grin smuggly.

Hyunjin crawled on top of Jisung fumbling with the button of his trousers while leaning to his ear.

"Ever been pleasured before?"

Jisung shook his head, small gasps leaving his lips as he was too focused on what Hyunjins hands were doing.

"First time huh?"

Jisungs pants were pulled down and he was left in his briefs, his aching member straining against the thin fabric.

"Yes", he groaned as he felt Hyunjin rub his warm hand against his bulge while starting to kiss his sensitive neck again. He trailed wet kisses down his torso flicking Jisungs hard buds with his fingers until he met eyes with the waistband of his briefs.

"How about we takes these off?", Hyunjin mumbled and tugged them down, letting Jisungs cock spring free. Jisung glanced down, meeting eyes with the Demon as he smirked and licked a long stripe along his base.

"If you keep looking at me like that, ah~ I might cum too early", he panted not being able to look away as Hyunjin pressed openmouthed kisses along his shaft and kittenlick the tip from time to time.

"Oh god", Jisung moaned out as he finally felt heat engulf his length and a wet tongue swirling around the sensitive head. While Hyunjin pleasured Jisung he felt Leeknow taking of his silkshirt and pulling down his tight jeans and Boxers in one go. As soon as Hyunjin was left naked he felt the heated skin of is lover pressing on to his back and sharp teeth scraping the sensitive spot between his wings. Involuntarily he moaned onto Jisungs cock who jerked violently and gripped his hair as he felt the vibrations.