XIX

POV JEONGIN

He fumbled with his hands, feeling all giddy as he waited for Seungmin to step out of the dorm-building. He already saw the pack walk into the building and had exchanged a glance with Seungmin but as soon as the group had walked into the building he got scared, that Seungmin would leave him standing outside. Maybe he forgot about the date, or he simply didn't care?

Just as he decided that Seugmin would probably spend the day with his friends, the Dog-Shifter walked out of the building hurriedly. He grabbed Jeongins hand without a word and pulled him up on his feet. Before Jeongin could take a grasp on the situation they were running away. He didn't know what from and why but he just followed the brown-haired boy until they got to an old, broken down building near the campus.

"Why did we run?", Jeongin asked completely out of breath, leaning against the wall. Seungmin just stood in front of him, looking like he did not run for his life right now.

"They can't see us like this"

Seungmin started to walk, taking Jeongin by the hand again and leading them to a place he did not know.

"Don't they know about us?", Jeongin asked as Seungmin opened the back door of one of the huge campus-buildings, leading him up some small stairs.

"They do but... I just don't want them to see how I am with you. It's..- it's like a safespace. A small bubble I want to keep for myself for now", Seungmin opened another door and they stepped into a small room with a huge window. The window was made of blue and green scattered glass and an antique frame of gold around it. The blueish sunlight falling into the room radiating a calm mood, making Seugmin relax beside him. The room was pretty small, only a couch standing at the wall besides the window and some tall Bookshelfs. Everywhere were books stacked up into high piles, like they would not find any other place to be.

"What is this place?", Jeongin asked as he gripped Seungmins hand tighter and watched around in astonishment.

"My hiding place", Seungmin simply replied before Jeongin felt himself being pushed against the cold wall. His wrists were pinned above his head as soft lips started to kiss him, the Shifters body being pressed against his own. Heat exploded inside of him as he moved his lips against Seungmins, pulling down his wrists, out of the firm grip and wrapping them around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Hi.", he mumbled in between desperate kisses.

"God I missed you", Seungmin mumbled as he peppered kisses on Jeongins face making him giggle. The Dog-Shifter burried his nose in the crook of is neck breathing in heavily like he was afraid that the scent would dissolve into thin air if he would not savour all of it at once.

NO POV

"It have been only two days", Jeongin mumbled after a while and started to play with Seungmins hair.

"So what", Seungmin mumbled into the soft skin and dragged the tip of his fingers along Jeongins sides, feeling the goosebumps erupting on his skin. Jeongin shivered, stopping all his movements as he closed his eyes, taking in the intense feeling of being touched.

"You are so sensitive when it comes to my touch, aren't you?", Seungmin whispered in a low voice while scraping his nails along the Demons ribcage.

"Mhm", Jeongin hummed while his hand started to grip Seungmins brown hair subconsciously.

"So soft.", Seungmin started to move his lips along the side of Jeongins neck until his lips planted a soft kiss behind his ear.

"Seungmin, what are you doing?", Jeongin asked softly as he shivered once again, the Dog-Shifter nibbling on the shell of his ear and kissing along his jaw. Instead of answering he suddenly smashed their lips together and gripped the younger by the waist, pulling them away from the wall and guiding them towards the couch. He pushed Jeongin on to the couch roughly so he lied on his stomach. Seungmin pushed him down with one hand between his shoulderblades and hovering over him each leg beside Jeongins body. The younger looked back to his lover, a glimpse of fear in his eyes.

"S-Seungmin?", he whsipered shakily, trying to turn around only to be pushed harder against the pillows. The Dog-Shifter leant forward, his lips hovering over the neck of the Demon like he was an animal, trying to kill its prey. A brutal shudder coursed through the shifters body as he smelled the Demon trying to get back his composure and find himself in this heatlike state.

Suddenly Jeongin felt the grip on his body loosen up a bit and Seungmins head leaning against his back. He could feel the Shifter slump down on him and his heavy breaths showing signs of exhaustion.

"I am sorry Jeongin, I couldn't control myself. It's just...", the elder hesitated. Jeongin took the opportunity to turn around and look Seungmin into his green glowing eyes. I must have taken him a lot of strength to control his core-animal.

"It's okay, I trust you" Jeongin pulled himself closer so he could whisper into Seungmins ear.

"Use me."

Seungmin froze in shock as he looked down at the vulnerable boy, his horns shimmering in a beautiful red and his hair tozzled around his head. His dark eyes, always filled with fire were merely a glimpse in this blue light and making im look so young. His pale skin was shining and looked so untouched, Seungmin just wanted to feel it under his fingertips for ever.

"U-use you?" Jeongin nodded his head slightly, being unsure.

"I don't want to use you Jeongin", Seungmin said with sad eyes and leant forward to peck the youngers rosy lips. He placed another soft kiss on the side of Jeongins neck, making him arch his back slightly.

"You don't?", Jeongin asked as he tried to hide his excitement as Seungmins started to suck on his skin.

"No"