XXXI

POV CHAN

"Finally we are free!", Jisung yelled and ran out of the building they were taking their finals in, dropping all of his belongings in the process. Chan, Jungkook and Seungmin following him with all the other students walking out of the hall

"Did he really had to drop his things?", Seungmin shook his head while stepping over the backpack.

"He just wanted to emphasize his euphoria. Let him be", Chan giggled and took the backpack to hand it back to Jisung who was still running and yelling.

"That is a bad reason", Seungmin retorted and was about to open his book as a small figure only he could see caught his eye.

"See ya guys tomorrow for the party", he mumbled quickly and rushed off.

"What's with him?", Jungkook asked as they watched the younger disappear around the corner.

Chan just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to Jisung.

"Sung, your backpack." Jisung just flashed him the widest smile and took it back without hesitation.

"Can you believe we are done?" He yelled only for Jungkook to flinch back.

"Stop yelling please.", he mumbled and rubbed his ears.

"No, I can't believe it either" Chan smiled and ruffled through Jisungs hair who was still smiling brightly.

Jisung started babbling about something. Probably telling them what he was going to do once the schoolyear fully ended and they would leave their dorms but Chan was caught up with only one thought. Was he going to see Leni again?

In only a few weeks all of this would come to an end. The dorms, the classes and they would leave this building complex after what seemed like forever. He sighed as he thought of his pack. He was scared that he would loose them because he knew he needed them. All of them.

"We are not going to leave you. You know that right?"

Jungkook eyed him from the side, a small smile plastered on his face and his yellow eyes burning right into Chan.

"Sure", he tried an unbothered voice but kind of failed as it was shaky and off pitch.

"I mean it Chan. We will always come back to you. To every single one of our pack members."

Chan watched Jisung who was happily skipping in front of them and nodded in agreement. He knew that his pack would always come back to him just like he would always stand there with open arms to welcome them.

"Hey guys!", a silky voice greeted them and suddenly there were Hyunjin and Minho standing in front of them. Jisung squealing and rushing towards them to hug them. Both of the demons showered him with affection, not minding that they were being watched.

"You guys are coming to the party tomorrow?", Chan asked looking at Jisung fondly who had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Sure. wouldn't miss on that, right?", Minho answered and patted Jisungs hair lightly and poking the little horns on his forehead. Hyunjin as always being quiet and only watching and listening started to tug at Minhos shirt, trying to pull them away from the group. Minho nodded knowingly.

"Right, we are going to head to eat lunch. You joining us Sungie?"

Jisung looked up to them with big, sparkly eyes and eyed Chan with a pleading look.

"You don't have to ask me for permission. Those are your boyfriends right?" Jisung blushed deeply and pushed his face into Hyunjins chest, trying to hide under his majestic wings.

"Not my boyfriends", he mumbled but Chan heard it anyways.

"We're not?", Minho asked with a mocking tone pinching the youngers sides.

"M'kay, maybe you are", Jisung giggled. Hyunjin smiled with rosy cheeks and proceeded to pull both of them away, not enjoying the attention he was getting from creatures walking around them and eyeing him up and down.

"Have fun, Jisung."

Jungkook and Chan waved him goodbye.

POV JISUNG

He happily stuffed the ramen into his mouth, chewing them away, not bothering that Minho looked at him with amusement.

"So we are not your boyfriends, huh?", Hyunjin asked while looking into his own bowl with a frown. Jisung swallowed his food and watched the older push away the untouched food and sighed.

"Well...", he scratched his neck and felt guilty for making Hyunjin feel this way.

"We never put a lable on our kind of relationship. I don't know what this is I mean"

Minho looked over to Hyunjin whos face only turned more sad or rather disappointed, and then put his own food away. Jisung lost his appetite, pushing away his bowl and folding his hands in his lap.

"What do you want us to be sweetheart?", Minho asked Hyunjin.

The latter only shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"Jinie", Minhos voice sounded demanding, sending shivers down Jisungs spine. Hyunjin also shivered a little but only shrugged his huge wings and continued to look away.

Minho rolled his eyes and started to look Jisung up and down.

"And you? What do you expect this to be?"

Jisung was scared to say the least. He was not quiet sure of his feelings either, scared of being rejected or being a burden to both of them. Minho and Hyunjin have been together for quiet a while and Jisung was scared of only being their toy or worse, being left behind once he got boring for them.

"I don't know I like you. Both of you.", he mumbled and felt hot tears sting in his eyes.

"And...?", Minho pushed him further to the edge of bawling his eyes out.

"I want to be with you..?", Jisung tried but Minho only shook his head in response, stating that this was not enough.

Jisung took a deep breath, feeling his hands shake.

"I want to be yours", he breathed out. Fear clawed at his heart like cold metal, making his heart clench and hurt.

Minho only smiled and looked over to Hyunjin who was blushing a little.

"Babe, what do you want?", Minho asked again and Hyunjin turned around, looking Jisung in the eyes and smiling a beautiful smile. He took Jisungs shaky hands and brushed his thumb over the sensitive skin.

"Be mine", he whispered and kissed the back of his hand.