Chptr 35: Oppa Notice Meeeee

[A/N: Just in case you haven't seen, I updated twice and this is the second one. You might want to go back if you missed the first chapter update. Thank you]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun was so engrossed to his paper works when his message alert tone beeped. He finished a few pages that he needed to read and it took few more beeps from his phone before he picked it up and sat up straight. He moved his neck that hurt a bit from his previous position, 'I've been very very busy.'

When he turned his phone's screen on, Yerin and Yuhan's photo welcomed him as his homescreen and message notifications on top, all with Yerin's name on it. A smile immediately crept on his face then he leaned back on his office chair.

[Mrs. Kim <3]

'Can you talk to me? I'm getting lonely here, Yuhan has been sleeping all day.'

He chuckled softly then read the other messages that follows.

'Busy?'

'Oppa notice me :(((( '

'Are you really busy??? :('

He quickly typed his reply.

'Sorry I just finished something.'

'I always have time for you. :* '

'But seriously??? OPPA NOTICE ME?? O_O'

It didn't took long before he got her reply.

[Mrs. Kim <3]

'I thought you don't want to talk to me also'

***

'Also?'

***

[Mrs. Kim <3]

'Yes ALSO... There are other things you don't want to do as well....'

His fingers were frozen from typing a reply. 'Why does she have to bring it up again?'. He sighed. Yerin is just making it really hard for him, as in. He's even refraining himself to kiss her more than a light peck though that's the exact opposite of the many things that he wants to do to her, because he's afraid he might break, but then there's his wife, casually talking about it. It's a complete torture for him, if only he could let her know of that.

        'Drop the topic Yerin-ah.'

[Mrs. Kim <3]

'Uhhh....'

'I want to let you know of something first.'

***

'What?'