Chptr 12: He is my... WHAT?!

Everyone is gathered at the hotel lobby except for Yerin who still haven’t come out from her room. It’s almost noon and Jonghyun wanted to knock on her room already to wake her up but he refrained himself to do so because they slept late last night and maybe the alcohol still has an effect on her.

“Hey where have you been last night? We were waiting for the both of you to join us.”, Minho asked him that snapped him out from his thoughts.

“We bonded with each other since Key won’t let us do that the whole day yesterday.”, he threw a quick glare to Key.

“You bonded together…just the two of you….with cans of beer…”, Onew said meaningfully, squinting his eyes on me.

Jonghyun blinked and looked away, feeling his face went warm when he remembered that certain scene that ended their night. The others noticed it and they all looked at him in a teasing way.

“Oooh~ I wonder what happened that causes hyung to blush.”, Taemin wriggled his eyebrows.

“W-we  actually came back to you last night…b-but you weren’t there anymore.”, He stuttered as he tries to change the topic because he is starting to feel uncomfortable just recalling last night. They all laughed at him but just decided to let go of that topic since Jonghyun is obviously tensing up.

“We finished early because it got boring not having all of us there.”, Key said.

“But you and Jisoo were left there. Where did you go then?”, Onew asked Key.

Jisoo glanced at Key then smiled. “We- ”, she was cut off when Key glared at her in a threatening way so she retreated her smile and just kept quiet on her seat.

Jonghyun grinned, looking at Key. “Well then… what did the two of you do?”

Key rolled his eyes. “Nothing so just stop asking.”

They were in the middle of that conversation when Yerin came, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She greeted everybody and Jonghyun immediately stood up from his seat and ran to her.

“Hey..”, he kissed her on the forehead. “You woke up late.”

Yerin nodded and yawned before talking. “I actually won’t be awakened yet if not because of a phone call from your secretary.”

“My secretary?”

“Yeah. Maybe she already figured out that you left your phone so she called me instead. She said that there’s someone looking for you at the office.”, she explained.

Jonghyun thought for a while. He wasn’t expecting someone at the office so he doesn’t have an idea on who might it be. Then he suddenly remembered the unknown number that left a missed call before he left home. He thought that maybe it’s the same person.

“Do you want to call your secretary?”, Yerin offered her phone in front of him but he shook his head and pushed the phone back to her.

“We’re on a vacation right now so no work. It can wait until I get there. But for now, shall we have breakfast first? I’m starving.”, he pouted.

“Sure.”, she turned to the others. “How about you guys, breakfast?”, she asked them.

“We’re all finished. It’s almost lunch now actually.”, Minho chuckled.

She blinked then took Jonghyun’s hand wearing a wristwatch, only to be surprised when she looked at the time.

“Oh I didn’t notice I woke up really late. You still haven’t eaten?”, she looked up to Jonghyun.