Chptr 39: Hi, We Met Again.

"That was one of the most frustrating meeting I have ever experienced.", Key rested comfortably on his chair when all the people they had meeting with already went out. He massaged his forehead.

Yerin rolled her eyes and rested on her chair too. "I know right. That Kang Meeyon is just so... urgh I can't even explain."

"B.B.B", Key said.

"B.B.B, what?", Yerin looked at him, intrigued.

"Big-headed, Bragging Bitch."

She was pissed but what Key said made her laugh hard. That was a very appropriate description, in her opinion.

"But you know, what?", Key sat up straight and made his chair slide closer to her.

"What?"

"That girl looks familiar to me."

Yerin looked at Key. "Maybe because she's an international model and she have been featured everywhere, magazines and television."

Key's face scrunched a bit, not convinced of what Yerin said. "I know but, it's not that. I think I have seen her before personally, I just cannot remember well."

She chuckled at him. "Who knows, maybe you dated her before. You just can't remember."

Key rolled his eyes. "Oh please. I'm not gonna date such bitch."

_________________________

Jonghyun is exhausted from all his works, but still can't stop. He glanced at the clock, and it says that it's still five hours before he can get home. He wished he can make the time in their office run faster so that he can be with Yuhan and Yerin already.

The intercom beeped and he pressed it. "Sir, you have a visitor.", said his secretary from the intercom.

"Visitor?", his brows furrowed a bit, he wasn't expecting someone. "If it's not important tell that visitor I'm busy. Or maybe schedule a meeting later."

There was no reply from the intercom for a while but it beeped a few moments later. "Sir, she's insisting."

"She?", 'a girl?'

"Yes sir. She said you have agreed to meet with her."

He sighed in annoyance but felt intrigued about the visitor. "Fine, let her in."

He tidied up his table while he was waiting for whoever that visitor is. He can't remember setting an unofficial meeting with someone. And why did he forgot to ask the secretary what was the name of the visitor?