Chptr 24: Just When They Found Out...

[Early Author's Begging: Guys don't kill me]

------------------

"Wait.", Yerin held her palm up as she breathes to fix the rhythm of her heartbeat, as it was going too fast.

"Did you just say I might be pregnant? ME?", she asked for assurance. Who knows, she might just being fooled by her own ear and her frustrations about having a baby.

The two woman she was talking to rolled their eyes. Sodam shook her head. "You have lived your whole life without knowing these signs? Aigooo. This girl."

She held her forehead, restricting herself from slapping her own face. It's not that she's totally clueless about those 'pregnancy signs'. Of course she knows a little, at least. But those were just heard from other's experiences, how would she know if that is really it. The signs can sometimes be considered normal: headache, vomiting and stuff. The thing she's just really wrong is that she wasn't able to connect all of those for her to find out her current condition.

"Eottokhae?", she uttered suddenly. She's still a bit in a daze.

"Eh? What 'eottokhae'?", Hyejin asked looking at Yerin in disbelief. She currently want to shake her so she'd come back to her senses and think straight.

"Am I really pregnant? As in? What should I do next?"

The two looked at her and she looks really clueless so Sodam took the initiative to guide her.

"The first thing to do is....", Sodam reached for Yerin's phone placed on the center table and handed it to her. "Call your husband."

"Then go see a doctor together.", Hyejin added.

Yerin took the phone from Sodam and she looks at it like it was a thing that she just saw for the first time.

"Umma what are you talking about?", Minki suddenly butted in.

Hyejin leaned forward to face her son and touch his cheek lovingly. "Sweetie, we think Aunt Yerin will become an umma too, soon."

"Jinjja? Another dongsaeng cousin for me~", Minki's eyes lit up while jumping up and down and clapping. Subin, though clueless of what makes her oppa happy, also clapped with her.

On the other hand, after getting a grip of her right mind, Yerin managed to open her phone and slowly, with nervousness and excitement, she dialed Jonghyun's number.

---------------------

"Hyung, you know, you kind of visited me here in my office on a wrong timing. I'm quite busy today.", Jonghyun told Onew who was sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

Sometimes he envies how Onew can be not busy though he owns chains of restaurant. 'Shall I switch to food business too?', he thought but immediately shook the idea away, it's just not his style.

"I don't know but today is really boring for me. Everyone is occupied today. How about Yerin, is she busy?", Onew asked.

"No. She's just at home, resting. These past days she's not feeling well, maybe because she's stressing herself from work too much."

"I think I better visit her today. How is she?", Onew asked again.

"This morning she's a bit dizzy but she said she's fine. I'm feeling worried because she gets dizzy often, sometimes she vomits."

Onew's eyebrow raised. Those words caught his attention and he was left thinking deeply about it and Jonghyun didn't notice it as he was busy signing papers. He rubs his chin as he do some realization.