Chptr 9: Lock You with Me

**CONTINUATION**

"W-Why are you already here?", Jonghyun asked with big eyes while pointing at Yerin.

"Already? Are you expecting me?", She asked back.

"No...No... I mean why are you here?", he corrected and tried to look calm.

"That... Can we talk?", she asked but instead of getting an answer from him, Jonghyun just turned around and started to step away.

"Yah!", Yerin called and followed him behind. "Jonghyun you can't just ignore me forever. We need to talk."

She said and remained following him but Jonghyun won't even look at her and just continued walking so she has no choice but to trail behind him.

"How are we going to fix this if you'd always turn your back on me?", she tried her best to talk to him, she wanted to scream but she knows she can't.

Jonghyun suddenly stopped to step in the elevator. He faced her when he was already in and Yerin was left out.

"Yah...", he called Jonghyun helplessly.

He raised his eyebrow and pressed the button to prevent the door from closing. "Will you go in or you'll stay here and you can never talk to me again."

She sighed and stepped in then the door closed, making their way up. They were both quiet for the first few seconds until Yerin can't hold it anymore.

"Okay, you listen.", she faced Jonghyun's side profile. "Last night, I was expecting a help from you on deciding what to do but you walked away.", she said and Jonghyun just slightly nodded but he wasn't even taking time to look at her.

She continued. "You know I was given a deadline and you don't have any idea on how hard it is to decide with a lot of things to consider."

The elevator door opened and Jonghyun was the first one to get out, with her following behind. She seriously wants to grab him, pin him to the nearest wall and force him to answer. But she needs patience for their problem to be solved. She continued to follow Jonghyun as she talks.

"I was expecting you to help me.", she tried to grab his hand but it swung away when Jonghyun grab the knob of the door in front of him, then he went in, leaving Yerin with no choice but to follow him. But this time her patience that she is trying to keep is all spilling out. Jonghyun won't even look at her while she is trying her very best to talk to him and follow him to wherever he was leading her.

"YAH! Don't you have any plans on answering me?", she finally yelled.

That made Jonghyun stop and faced her, but with a smile on his face which made Yerin confused. That's when she became aware of her surroundings.

She realized that Jonghyun brought her to the rooftop of their building. Her mouth was open as she scans the whole place that is filled with balloon, in different colors and sizes, some are even arranged in bunches. The rooftop was fully decorated and it was beautiful. It was bright because of the sun but the colorful lights that hanged as decoration made the place even brighter.

She turned again to Jonghyun who seemed to be very happy that she had been surprised. "W-What is this?", she asked. She took out her phone to check the date just in case she has been losing track but she found nothing.

"I'm sure it isn't my birthday....", she counted the days. "and it isn't out anniversary neither our monthsary. T-Then what is this for?"

Jonghyun huffed. "Are you done talking? Can I talk now?".