Chptr 50 [PART 2]

[This is PART 2. Have you read part 1? if not go back 1 chapter. ^^ thanks]

Yerin got completely frozen, standing at the entrance of the living room.

She was looking for Yuhan, and she found him there, playing... but with someone. She doesn't know if she's still dreaming or she's hallucinating but...

JONGHYUN IS THERE.

"Umma~!", Yuhan finally noticed her presence and called her. "Appa is here!!!!", he yelled, or more like a squeal.

She's still cannot move, but her eyes looked at Yuhan and she saw him looking at her weirdly. Yuhan is waiting for her reaction but when he got impatient, she went to her, pulled her by her hand and brought her in front of Jonghyun.

Now she's face to face with him and she can now tell he's real, not a dream or hallucination but she's still confused.

"Hi.", Jonghyun smiled in front of her, his eyes smiling too. "I was waking you up, I actually already kissed you but you still won't wake up so I let you―"

Jonghyun was cut midway of his sentence when he heard sobs from Yerin and he noticed that Yerin lips was curved down as tears were falling from her eyes. He got confused and even more confused when her sobs got louder and louder, until she sounds almost like wailing. She's crying like a kid with open mouth as she looks at him.

"OH MY GOSH WHY???", Jonghyun panicked. He looked at Yuhan for answer and Yuhan gave him the same look, confused.

He pulled her closer to him and held her face but she still won't stop crying loudly.

"Yerin-ah why???", he asked again, still in panic. He wiped her face with his hands but the tears kept on flowing so his hands quickly searched for a handkerchief from his pocket.

"Oh my God. Please stop. Why are you like this?", he held her left cheek with one hand to steady her face and the other wipes her tears with a hanky. But still she's crying. Jonghyun turned to Yuhan, asking for help but Yuhan just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what to do too.

Jonghyun took Yerin's hand and held it tightly. "Yuhan can we go upstairs for a while? I'm just gonna talk to umma.", he asked Yuhan.

Yuhan nodded. "Maybe she's crying because you didn't go home yesterday...Appa make umma stop crying."

Jonghyun nodded. "You play here for a while.", he said, looked back to Yerin, who is still crying. Then he pulled her to walk with him upstairs.

They finally got in their room. Jonghyun closed the door and brought Yerin to the bed and made her sit there. He scooted down in front of her, held on the edge of the bed on either side of her thighs for support and from that lower position, he looked up to her face.

"Please stop crying baby.", he told her in a soft, begging-like voice.

Yerin is still crying but now she's trying to stop. She's breathing deep to calm herself, though there are still unstoppable sobs coming out because of her loud cry earlier. It took moments before Yerin calmed down and Jonghyun waited for it patiently. When Yerin had quiet down, he wiped her face with one hand and then held again to the edge of the bed after.

Yerin breathed deep as she can feel herself close to crying again but she controlled it. "Where have you been?", she asked in a little voice, looking straight to Jonghyun's eyes.

"China, right? Didn't we all know that?", Jonghyun answered with a little smile as he found her question silly, but cute like he's talking to a child.