Chptr 4: Guilty

Sun is already up outside but Yerin is still in the midst of enjoying her sleep, unaware of her surrounding nor the time. Yes, it is still early... for others who doesn't have work to attend to, but not for her who has to go out and do her daily stuffs because it is NOT weekend already.

“YERIN-AH!”, banging and loud calls from her door was heard that made her sat up automatically on her bed.

“Yah! Jin Yerin! You know what time is it? Open the door!”, Jonghyun yelled again while giving hard knocks to Yerin's bedroom door. He hated it that she gave him a duplicate key to her house but not to her room.

Yerin rubbed her eyes but when the word 'time' sunk in her mind, she froze then slowly looked at the clock beside her bed, only to end up facepalming herself after seeing the time. She silently cursed before hurriedly standing up to open the door as the banging and yelling keeps getting louder.

“Do you know what time is it? Aren't you going to work?”, Jonghyun nagged with his hands on both sides of his waist as soon as the door has been opened.

“Oh my god. Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm clock last night.”, she said in panic. She looked here, looked there, walked here and there, not knowing what to do first. Of all days, why is it that she has to wake up late when she has a photoshoot to attend to?

Jonghyun scratched his head, looking at the panicking Yerin. He chuckled silently and pushed her to the bathroom.

“Aish. If I didn't come, what time would you wake up?”, he said after he pushed her in and led her to the sink. He squeezed some toothpaste in her toothbrush then handed it to her. And as Yerin started brushing, he continued to nag.

“You invited the boys to come over last night that's why you have to stay up until they leave and we still have to clean up the mess they left.”, he walked to the shower area to set the heat of the water then came back to the sink where Yerin had just finished brushing.

He handed her the facial things she will be using and he is the one who wet her face while she squeeze out some foam on her own hand, to save a bit time.

“I told you to just leave the mess last night and we will clean it up later but you still insisted.”, he's still on his nagging mode while watching Yerin latter the foam on her face, having his arms crossed on his chest.

“But that would be nasty if we'll just leave that like that.”, she replied while rinsing her face.

“Whatever. I drove home late but I still managed to wake up early. I bet you still stayed up more last night.”, he already helped her rinsing her face because she's taking too much time. Then he reached for a towel and dried her face himself.

“Sorry, okay? Just, please, stop your mouth from nagging like a mother. It's too early for this.”, she took the towel from him then glared.

“Let me correct you. At this point, it is not 'too early' so could you please hurry up because we'll both be late.”, he pushed her to the shower area but Yerin stopped walking and faced him.

“Wait. Why are you even here? If you're going to be late then you can go now. I'm not asking you to wait for me.”

“If I'm not here you could have woken up already in the afternoon. And my appointment today is somewhere near your office so I'm gonna drop you off there.”, he pushed her again to walk.

“But--”

“No more buts. You have 5 minutes to take a bath. I know you also have something to attend to so you better hurry because you'll be late in...”, he glanced at his watch. “...in 15 minutes.”