Chptr 22: It's been a year...

[a/n: HIATUS OVER! It;s been a while. I missed writing.]

PART 2: All I Need to be Complete

And so they're married....

And a year after...

"Kyaah~", a tiny squeal echoed all over the living room followed by a tiny hearty laugh.

Yerin also laughs as she continues to tickle the one year old girl sitting on her lap and was trying to also tickle back with her little hands for revenge but she is way more stronger so the little girl ended up wriggling her tiny body and laughing endlessly.

When Yerin noticed that SuBin is already panting, she stopped and just made the girl sit still on her lap to let her catch her breath from laughing too much.

"Yeah she's here...", Yerin heard from SoDam who was standing on the other side of the living room and talking to someone over the phone.

SoDam glanced at her and by that she knew whom she was talking to. She just looked away and pretended not to care but she's actually listening to every words her sister-in-law would be saying over the phone.

"Hayyy, what's new?.", SoDam rolled her eyes and letting out a sigh after listening to what was said on the other line and she can't do anything but to just shake her head before ending the call.

Yerin didn't look even though she's seeing at the corner of her eye that SoDam is approaching her, and even when she stopped beside the sofa she was seating.

"SuBin, baby, come here. You're tiring Aunt Yerin for playing with you all day.", Sodam reached out her hands to which SuBin took and she carried her daughter. "Your husband will be here to pick you up.", she told her but Yerin is trying avoid her sister-in-law's stare.

"Okay, so what is it about this time?", Sodam asked when she sat on the other sofa with SuBin.

"What?", Yerin asked, playing innocent.

Sodam rolled her eyes and huffed. "C'mon. You suddenly came here today and Jonghyun seemed to not know you're here because he's searching for you and he'll come to pick you up... what is it then?"

Yerin bit her lower lip, head bowing down. Nothing can really just pass by SoDam's keen sense and she's sure they'll be both scolded again for this.

"It's his fault.", she mumbled.

"What did he do this time?"

She pouted. "He burnt the cake I was making! I told him not to get his hands on what I was making but he freaking adjusted the heat setting of the oven just because he wanted it to finish baking faster so he could eat it. Unni can you believe what just your brother did?!!", she spilled everything like a child complaining to her mother.

Seconds after, Sodam wasn't still able to react and just remained looking at Yerin with furrowed brows. She blinked a few times before talking in disbelief. "Seriously? That's the reason why you fought again? Are you kindergartens??", Sodam held her forehead and sighed.

"But Unni--"

Sodam held up her hand in front of Yerin to stop her from complaining more. She wasn't mad at them but she feels worried of the situation of the couple. She knew those fights they were having often weren't serious at all, just like before, but the point is they shouldn't get used to that set up.

"I won't be scolding you this time because I know you're fed up with it. All I want to do now is to make you realize that that reason is pointless, that's childish. You've been married for one year but you keep on fighting like kids."