Chptr 5: Uh oh. Please not again.

HI AGAIN. HIATUS IS OVER. Told yah guys, it won't be for too long :) I just rested. Let's continue this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waiter came and put down the food that they ordered, then he left after giving a polite bow. This was supposed to be a dinner meeting but Yerin insisted to order a very light snack only, she don't wanna be full before having dinner with Jonghyun. So Mr. Shin doesn't have a choice but to order the same light snack.

Yerin watched him dug on his food and she waited for him to start the conversation that is really the purpose of this dinner but it seemed like he won't be talking. She glanced at her watch as her finger tap impatiently on the table.

Then she sighed. “Mr. Shi--”

“Minwoo. I already told you to call me Minwoo.”, he said.

She sighed again. “Okay. Minwoo, aren't we going to start with this meeting that seemed to be urgent.”

He looked up at her. “I thought maybe we could finish our food first.”

“But I have something to attend to after this. Sorry but actually, I could have been there now if not because of this.”, Yerin fought the urge to roll her eyes in front of her. She knows that she should be extra nice to Minwoo but she's starting to feel pissed of his demands.

Giving up, he put his fork down first and looked at her. “Fine. You know it's all about the project overseas. We need decisions as soon as possible.”

“What? I thought we're given enough time to fix everything?”, she asked and her shoulders dropped.

“Yes, I know I said that. But the team needs to work on this right away so we won't end up rushing everything.”

“But--”, he cut Yerin.

“Don't worry you still have time, but not that much. Remember this is such a very big project. Our and your company's names are at stake.”, he said and took a sip of his drink.

“I know. That's why we have to think of it hard.”, Yerin is having a hard time explaining. She's trying to be nice to him but tonight, it was seriously extra hard to do it.

“You know, I really don't get it why is it being hard for you to consider this. This is such an offer that is hard to resist.”, Minwoo said proudly.

“You just don't understand.”, She looked down to her plate with gritted teeth, trying not to glare at the guy.

The next seconds became silent as Minwoo continued to eat while Yerin haven't even touched her food. She kept tossing and twirling the contents of her plate and she would check her watch time to time.

'Wouldn't this man let me off? Dino is probably raging now.', she thought.

“By the way...”, Minwoo suddenly said and turned to her with serious face. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

Her eyebrow arched at his question. She stared at him for a few seconds to check if he was really asking that question and saw that he really did, based on his expression that shows waiting for her answer.

Yerin returned a more serious look at him. “Mr. Shin, I believe we should keep things unrelated to business away.”, she said in the most professional way she knows.

The man blinked at her a few times then let out a small chuckle, then afterwards, became serious. “I understand your sense of professionalism, and my question, believe it or not, is business related.”

Yerin gave him a puzzled look. Minwoo propped his elbow on the table while his hands are below his chin.

“Well, you know that our job, specially now, requires a lot of our time and attention. We can't afford to have distractions, in any forms.”, he explained and shrugged.