Chptr 45: We're not fine

Yerin woke up with heavy eyelidsand heavy head. It was so heavy that she can feel it hurting, likesome sort of hangover but not. She regretted forgetting to close thecurtains last night, now the light from outside is stinging her eyes.

She sat up and remainedmotionless, staring at her blanket, giving her mind time to adjust.Her eyes landed at the spot beside her on the bed. It's empty andneat, sign that no one had been there. She then felt a painfulsqueeze on her heart, remembering what had happen yesterday... whatshe saw...

She held back her tears becauseshe's already tired crying all night.

When she's about to get out ofthe bed, the door opened. Her heart thumped, anticipating who wouldcome in. She waited.

"Umma!", the doorrevealed Yuhan. He ran to the bed and hurriedly jumped to it.

Yerin felt a slight relief to seethat it was Yuhan. She's not sure if she can already face Jonghyunafter last night. But there's also sadness inside her as well. Shehaven't seen him and she wondered where he slept.

"Morning umma~.",Yuhanhugged her neck and kissed her cheek. She just forced a smile andkissed back her son.

"Umma you feel okay now?",Yuhan asked with worry when he sat on her lap. Yerin stared at himfor his question. She worried that Yuhan might have sensed thatthere's something wrong though she tried her best to hide it.

"Why baby?", she asked,faking a chuckle.

"Appa said you're sick andhe doesn't want to disturb you so appa slept with Yuhannie."

'So he stayed withYuhan...',she thought.

"I'm fine now, baby.",She smiled at Yuhan but paused, hesitating to ask the question shehas in mind. "W-where is a-appa now?"

"Went to office... but appaalready cooked breakfast.", he excitedly stood up from her lapand jumped out of bed. "I helped cook breakfast. Let's eatumma!!", he said, pulling her hand.

All she can do again is to showYuhan her smile, trying to hide her sad eyes.

_______________________

Even when she's not really in themood to go out and be exposed to the outside world, she had nochoice. She left Yuhan to her nanny because she needs to go to work,which is something that's really against her will. It is the lastthing she wants to do at the moment.

Because going to work meansseeing that bitch, Meeyon.

She doesn't like her even beforebut now, she's hating her to death and she's not fine seeing her, oreven standing on the same ground as her.

She arrived at the set later thanshe usually comes, and went she got there everything is already set,ready to start. She walked in and passed by everyone, replying withjust a nod to anyone who would greet her.

Things were tolerable for heruntil she arrived at the models' area. Meeyon is there and she's looking back at her. Extreme hate surged all over her body seeingher, the woman that started it all, the woman pulling her husbandaway from her.

She wanted to ignore her so shewalked past her, as she can't bare seeing her but Meeyon, herself,stood up and followed her until they're somewhere no one can see norhear them.

"Yerin I think we need totalk." Meeyon said in a very unusual calm tone.

Yerin's eyes slowly but sharplyshifted to her. "I don't think so."