Chptr 33: Welcome~

[a/n: Hi there~ I'm baaaaack. Sorry if it took too long. Maybe you would want to re-read the last chapter if you kinda forgot what happened last. Thank you. Enjoy~]

*****

"Umma..."

A whisper was floating in Yerin's hearing, followed by a gentle stroke on her cheeks that was making her out of her slumber.

"Yuhan's umma..."

Another whisper and she slowly fluttered her eyes open. She blinked and when her vision got clear, Jonghyun's face was the one that welcomed her.

A brighter smile spread on Jonghyun's lips when he saw her woke up. "Hi. Time to eat your lunch."

She blinked a few more to totally gain her consciousness, then moved to sit on the hospital bed. She pouted as she watches Jonghyun lay the bed tray in front, with her lunch on.

"Why?", Jonghyun asked after he seated on the edge of the bed and noticed her expression.

"It's uncomfortable here. When can we go home?"

Jonghyun chuckled. He offered a spoonful of rice in front of her mouth and she took it in.

"This is just your second day here."

"I know but it doesn't feel like it. It's dull here. I wanna go home."

Jonghyun chukled again. "Don't worry, I already talked to your doctor and she said we can go home today."

"Really? Finally.", her eyes sparkled and she sighed with relief. She then smiled and her hands unconsciously went on her tummy and did a run on it. For a second she felt confused that she felt it flat, empty. It felt strange.

"He's already out.", Jonghyun had to remind her.

'Oh yes, Baby Kim is not in my tummy anymore'. She shook her head while laughing softly. It's just been two days, and she carried Baby Kim—rather Kim Yuhan— for more than eight months, it might need few more days to get used to this.

The spoon was once again in front of her mouth, but instead of opening her mouth, she held her hand out to ask for the spoon to be held by herself.

"I can. I'm not injured, you know."

Jonghyun shook his head, and tried to put down Yerin's hands that was asking for the spoon but it kept on springing back up again.

"Let me.", he said, struggling to keep Yerin's hands down.

"I said I can."

"But you liked me feeding you before."

" 'Before'. When I was pregnant."

Jonghyun whined, still insisting. It made Yerin's brow raised. "Stop it."

He flashed a pained expression. "Aww. You're no longer sweet to me. I knew it's just because of the pregnancy."

"Then shall I be, again?", she grinned.

Jonghyun's eyes widened. "Pregnant? Oh no...not anytime sooner. I told you I don't want to hear those screams of pain again."

Yerin laughed and was about to reply but got interrupted when the door opened. Yerin's eyes glowed when a nurse came in, with Yuhan in her arms. Then she noticed the bunch of people trailing behind them: Yuhan's four fanboys— err— uncles. These people can't get enough of her son.

The nurse greeted them nicely as she approaches Yerin's bed. Jonghyun set the table tray aside though Yerin still haven't fnished her lunch as he knows that she would definitely choose her son over lunch. When Yuhan is already handed to her mother, the nurse bid goodbye and left.