Chptr 10: Cat and Dog Engagement

Authornim had been gone for quite a long time. I'm sorry for that. Do you still remember he story? Well, we stopped after they got engaged so now let's continue. ^-^

------------------------

Jonghyun checked on his wristwatch as he walk on his way. He thought he was late but seeing the time, he smiled in relief.

"Just on time.", he said as he stopped in front of the door of Yerin's house. He wasn't late. He is actually far from being late and he's just too excited of their schedule for this day.

Jonghyun turned the knob but it is locked so he had to use his key to open it. He stepped and walked in, looking around for Yerin. He then heard the sound which he assumed to be from the TV so he went to the living room.

"Hey.", he loudly called out to Yerin when he got to the living room, but she didn't respond.

The TV is on. Yerin is there, half-sitting and half-lying on the couch, and eyes are closed.

"Yerin.", he called out again, but this time, gently. Still no response.

He walked closer to the couch where Yerin is. She probably fell asleep unknowingly as she is still holding the TV remote on her hand, and there is a bowl of unfinished bowl of cereal on the coffee table. He chuckled at her image then bent down and gently removed the remote control from her hand.

He gave a light kiss on her forehead before cupping her face to gently rub his thumb on her cheeks. "Hey baby, wake up.", he whispered.

Yerin slowly opened her eyes, looked at him, scanned the whole place, then looked at him again. Her eyes are slowly blinking, sign of sleepiness.

"Why are you sleeping there?", Jonghyun asked, giving another kiss on her forehead before helping her sit properly, then he sat beside her.

It took seconds before Yerin answered. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "I was watching..."

Jonghyun stared at her, then he realized she's still on her pajamas. He checked on his wristwatch again. "Then why aren't you prepared yet? We're gonna be late."

Yerin gave him a confused look, like she have no idea what was he talking about. Jonghyun noticed it. "We have schedules today remember?", he reminded.

"We have?", Yerin gave a more confused look. Jonghyun blankly stared to her but his eyes were like threatening and reminding at the same time.

She dug on her mind of what is planned to be done on that day and finally she remembered. "Oh!", she facepalmed herself. "Sorry I forgot that we're gonna be meeting the wedding coordinator."

"Exactly!", Jonghyun nodded in agreement. "So you better prepare now."

Yerin sleepily stood up while yawning but then, before she can even take a step, the gravity from the sofa seemed to be very strong so she flopped herself back down again on a half-lying position.

"Five minutes more...", she mumbled while making herself comfortable on her place. "Make it ten.", she added before completely closing her eyes.

He just looked at her in disbelief but he can't help to feel a little worried for her. Yerin isn't someone who is very much fund of sleeping but these days, being the one who was left with all the paperworks and all at the office because Key already left for the overseas project, he understands why she wasn't able to do something else aside from working and sleeping. Actually, their appointment with the wedding coordinator should have been weeks before but he chose to delay it for her.