Chptr 11: Lessons

"Are you sure?", Jonghyun asked Yerin over the phone after hearing her plan.

He heard her chuckle. "I am. It's totally going to be fun."

He scratched his head but managed to smile over her girlfriend's silliness. "Key will definitely kill you."

"As if. He often makes fun of us anyway so let's make him experience the same too.",Yerin chuckled again, but this time it came more like an evil laugh.

"Arasseo. I'm going to pick you up early then.", he said.

"Ne. I'll wait. Hurry up, okay? I'm so excited.", Yerin said before they ended the call.

Jonghyun scratched his head again while chuckling to himself. He must admit, he's quite excited too not only because the vacation that Key promised is today, but also because of the upcoming 'little surprise' for Key.

He stood up from his bed, did some stretching then headed towards the bathroom to start preparing.

When he came out of the bathroom after he finished his nice shower, he grabbed his phone from the bed because he heard it rang a few times when he was bathing. It has three missed calls in it, one from Key and the other one is from an unknown number. His brows furrowed while looking at the unfamiliar number. He was about to call it back when a message from Yerin popped on the screen.

'Hey baby. Hurry up okay? I'm so excited >v<'

Reading that message from her, he immediately forgot what he was about to do or even about the unknown number. All he knows is that he needs to get to Yerin fast so he threw his cellphone back to his bed then he also threw off the towel that was wrapping around his waist and started dressing up.

(ㅋㅋㅋhold your imaginations guys. but he freaking took off the freaking towel QoQ)

--------------

The four boys synchronously turned their heads to Yerin and Jonghyun's direction when they heard rushing foot steps. On the lead of Minho, all of them clapped but their faces are completely dark when the couple finally arrived in front of them, together with their bags and stuffs.

Key's hands automatically raised on his both sides. "Why on earth― OH.MY.GOD.", he was about to nag but was cut off when he saw the person running towards them, just behind Yerin and Jonghyun.

"WHAT IS THAT GIRL DOING HERE?!", Key's eyes were as big as his open mouth as he points to the girl who stopped in front of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm sorry, they were late because of me.", Jisoo cheerfully greeted, not affected by Key's reaction.

He then looked at Yerin with a very crumpled face to ask for some explanation.

"I invited her.", Yerin said in full smile.

"Who told you to? I didn't permitted this.", Key whined.

"And why would that be needed? I just invited her."

"It's because I arranged this so technically, this is MY vacation. MINE.", he emphasized his words.

Yerin just laughed, grabbed the handle of her luggage and started walking forward totally ignoring Key.

"To the plane~", she pointed forwards, leading everyone to grab their luggage as well and go.

Key was left dumbfounded until Jonghyun tapped his shoulder while smiling, which just caused him to earn a very deadly glare from Key. He just smiled uncomfortably as he moves forward to follow the others.