Chptr 7 [PART 2]

[THIS IS PART 2. I DID DOUBLE UPDATE SO YOU MIGHT MISS THE chptr 7 Part 1]

Jonghyun growled at himself while concentrating on the road. He was supposed to head out and have lunch but because Key is in his most annoying state and because he just can't held it himself, he was driving and heading to the location that Key have told him where Yerin is. He was in the middle of cursing Key in his mind when his phone rang. He answered it through his wireless ear piece.

"Hyung.", Taemin's voice was heard on the other line was heard right away.

"Ne?"

"You're really being a bit distant to noona?", he asked.

Jonghyun's brow raised then he let out a bitter laugh. "This is all your idea, remember? You all just convinced me to do this."

"I really didn't say much though." Taemin sighed. "But until when? I can see noona is being really affected by this. You know, just now she went out to eat lunch all alone. Her mood is kinda down."

His eyes widened. "All alone? Why didn't you join her?!?", his voice raised.

"I tried to but she refused because I'm with Soojin.", the younger explained.

His one hand ran through his hair. "Aishh. This is all your plan's fault. If Yerin hated me after this, I swear, I gonna squeeze the life out of the four of you."

"I'm out of that hyung. I didn't even gave my opinion.", Taemin defended nrevously.

"Whatever. You still belong. I'll hung up", he said and after hearing Taemin's goodbye, he ended the call. His full sight is on the road but half of his mind is thinking about Yerin.

Hearing that she had eaten lunch alone and her mood was kinda off, it makes his mood go down too, even two times as how down is Yerin.

He stepped on the gas pedal more to fasten the car's pace. He just want to get to Yerin right now, as fast as he can. 'I swear, after this plan, I'm not gonna stay even an inch away from her. She'll be forever stuck with me.', his lips curved to a smile on his own thought. Just thinking of how things will be after the plan makes his heart insane.

-------

"But Minwoo...", Yerin helplessly called out the man who was sitting in front of her.

Mr. Shin slightly shook his head and sighed. "Yerin, we have been waiting for the final settlements for too long now. Everything needs to be started as soon as possible."

A helpless expression was plastered on her face as she chose to not answer back. She can't because there's no more valid and professional reason she can give to Minwoo to ask for extension.

"Sorry to put pressure on you but we need the answer within a week. You better start fixing everything for this project to be officially given to your company.", the man added.

Her mouth opened to state her protest but she just ended up heavy heartedly nodding, since objecting won't bring her any good. "I understand. Within this week Mr. Shin."

Mr. Shin smiled and nodded before grabbing his black suitcase and standing up. "I'll be going now since you still have to start this photoshoot. ", he looked around at the staffs busily wandering around the set, preparing equipments.

"Yerin, in a week.", he reminded her again.

Yerin sadly nodded before she stood up and bowed to Mr. Shin as she said goodbye. She just watched his back as he walk farther away from her.