𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17: 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝛐 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝚮𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢," 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 and waved to Bucky as he came closer.

"What're you doing?" He asked, voice low, and he was watching Randy. Her eyes narrowed up at him as she fell against the wall. Her palm couldn't support herself any longer. Wasn't he looking a little angry?

"Negotiating," she seriously said, and Randy let out a laugh.

"We were just going back down," Randy giggled, "Oh... you were at her house, right?" He pointed back and forth between them while Bucky snuck a hand around her waist for support.

"Yeah, I'm her- her sister's friend," Bucky said, watching her while trying to catch her eyes, but they were all over the place. He found the tabs underneath her strap. "Since when do you take acid?"

"Ohhh, I dunnoooo," she cooed and rolled her head towards Randy. "What an hour ago?"

"Something like that," he laughed and placed a hand on a cabinet for support.

"You're both tripping, aren't you?"

"To the max," Jo laughed and Randy widely grinned.

"Listen, her sister is looking for her, so let me take care of her for a bit, alright?" Bucky stared at Randy, barely able to catch his gaze and his knees were wobbling below himself.

"Right on," he laughed and started stumbling down the stairs, falling halfway on top of couples making out.

From the outside, the house was mostly quiet. Stepping past the threshold of the road was like walking through a veil and suddenly all you could hear was laughter, music, and people. So many people bustling around.

The young folks that lived in Oakworth hills weren't the only ones who had chosen to show up. Everyone had been made aware of the party, and every single person between sixteen and twenty-five made an effort to show up. Some were only in town for a day, and boy were they lucky. Others were tourists all the way from Europe.

On the second floor of the large estate, Jodie Carter was stumbling through the halls while clinging to Bucky's side. Good thing Steve made sure he kept training because the girl on his side was acting as rambunctious as ever. He needed the muscle to keep her in check.

"Come on, Jodes," he grumbled, more annoyed than he cared to admit.

"What? I want to play some more beer pong," she said as he pulled her into a bathroom. Finally, one where no one was fucking on the floor or in the tub.

"You can't even stand," he sighed and leaned down. A gasp left Jo. Bucky wrapped his hands around her lower thighs and effortlessly put her onto the counter next to the sink. Her back fell against the mirror, crossing her arms over her chest, and looking away in defiance.

"I can stand if you would let me," she huffed and her whole body suddenly trembled, goosebumps rising. The cold counter had gotten to her.

"Do you want Peggy to see you like this?" Bucky asked, tilting his head to look at her as he searched through the cabinets. "Christ, you can't even keep your eyes straight."

"Dude, would you stop babying me?" She asked and kicked out towards him to grab his attention.

"Honey," he slowly said, turning to look at her with dark eyes. "You're such a fucking mess that I can't help myself." His expression faded into a bright grin and Jo started giggling. Her entire body was floating. He turned back to search.

"James..." she whined, making him gulp and turn back to look at her. Even in her state, she could clearly see the effect she had.

Jo smirked widely and reached for his shirt. He was wearing a black button-up with the front open to reveal his white tank top, black jeans with a decorative belt, and the dog tags hanging from his neck like always.