𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39: 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝚸𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝛐𝛐 𝐜𝐥𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝛐𝐫 𝐜𝛐𝐦𝐟𝛐𝐫𝐭

𝐉𝛐 𝛐𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 eyes to the dimly lit room. The sun was barely able to streak in through the curtains. She had somehow remembered to close them last night. Her head was humming, her mouth was dry, saliva thick, and she retreated underneath the sheets. She didn't want to be awake yet.

The familiar warmth from his body was still next to her. Bucky's face was squished again the pillow with only an arm on top of her. Whenever she woke up, there was always some part of him on top of her. Some days only a foot, but she loved it nonetheless. Touch was important to him.

There was something nice about waking up naked next to someone familiar after a night out. Whatever Randy had given her last night was definitely something she felt the effects of now. It felt as if the darkest of clouds were hanging right above her without any intention of clearing for the rest of the day.

Although she was hungover, she was still well-rested and going back to sleep didn't feel like an option. She started combing her hands through Bucky's hair, individual soft strands parting for her. Even in his sleep, he smiled, and a silky hum left him.

Jo leaned closer and started with a kiss on his forehead. Her lips skimmed over his skin, kissing every part of his face she could while he slowly woke up. She was halfway on top of him, breasts pressing against his chest, and she dipped down, catching his lips in a tired kiss.

"See?" She asked with a velvety voice. "I was fine."

"You were annoying," he grumbled and buried his head in the pillows again, causing her to let out a soft laugh.

"Still tired?" She asked, nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck, breathing in the scent of him. The very same one that had started lingering on her sheets.

"Yeah," he yawned out and slung a heavy arm over her waist. Bucky easily pulled her body closer and buried his face between her tits. "Let me sleep like this."

She slung her leg over his body. The heat between them was undeniable, and she knew he would be able to feel it too. His hand on her back pressed her closer, and he kissed down her cleavage, placing wet kisses while his nose skimmed against her skin.

"Sleep, huh?" She asked, and he let out a grumble, coming back up to face her.

One of his hands dragged down her thigh, draping it further over his body, and she could feel his cock quickly hardening against her. Bucky let it rest on the inside of her thigh. His shaft pressed against her heat. His lips met with hers. They were pure electricity, as always, and a spine-tingling groan left him. Jo couldn't stop herself from moaning against his lips.

"I just want to hear you moan my name again," Bucky chuckled in a dangerously low voice, already angling his hip. One push, and he could slide into her, so easily. He knew she would already be wet. "Hear you cry out as you come on me."

His voice was fucking scorching, and she could feel the heat spreading across her lower abdomen. She bit down on his bottom lip and pulled away, letting it pop back into place.

"What're you waiting for, then?" She asked in a flirtatious tone, and he angled himself a little, sliding the head of his cock through her, rubbing against her clit.

Jo didn't know if the heat was coming from him or herself, but she felt it stir something inside her. Bucky gripped her thigh tightly. She felt the sting of pain, and her breath hitched, mixing with the pleasure he was giving her.

"For you to beg," he breathed out, and his lips skimmed down her neck.

Her whole body was starting to buzz. A trail of it followed wherever his lips went. As they went down her collarbones and chest. A surge of pleasure came as he wrapped his lips around her nipple. She arched her back to get him closer, and her hips rolled. The tip slipped into her, and a low, breathy moan left her as she combed her fingers through his hair.