𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21: 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

𝑨𝑵: 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈...

╼ 𓇣☀️𓇣 ╾

𝐉𝛐 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 on her stomach with her head at the foot of her bed, a pillow underneath her chin and the sketchbook in front of her. Figuring out what exactly she should paint on the walls of her room wasn't an easy task, and it was only becoming harder because of the man lying next to her.

She had moved because of how he kept breaking her concentration, but honestly, she didn't mind it. Bucky had followed, lying on his side, and watching her. For a few seconds, he didn't do anything, and she thought maybe he would let her work, but then he reached out his hand.

First, it was a gentle touch, running the back of his hand over her cheekbone. She felt goosebumps on her skin immediately, but she didn't let it show. The metal of his rings felt cold against her still flushed cheeks. His hand travelled to the back of her head, entangling his fingers in her hair.

She kept her eyes to the sketchbook, continuing to draw the composition of the forest. His hand slid down her neck, gripping the base while his fingers started massaging the rest. Jo felt the tension in her fade, and a deep breath left her, eyes closing.

"Keep drawing," Bucky ordered, and her stomach fluttered at the harshness of his voice.

The pencil pressed down on the paper again, trying to concentrate while every inch of worry in her disappeared. He hit an especially tense point, and the line on the paper squiggled as he pressed down. Bucky noticed and let out a chuckle.

"Are you always this stiff?" He asked, breathing heavily as he saw her body react to the pleasurable feeling. A mischievous grin grew on her lips.

"Says you," she chuckled hoarsely and gave in to his touch. Bucky licked his lips and rose from his horizontal position, while he kept massaging her delicate shoulders.

"You know why I like you so much?" His voice was low as he pulled at the collar of her shirt, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Why?" Jo breathed, unable to stop her body from giving in. His arm laid carefully against her spine while he placed one knee between her legs.

"You're always a challenge," he purred while placing wet kisses on her warm, freckled skin. "Keep drawing."

Jo harshly swallowed and swept the pencil across the paper. She was working faster than earlier, wanting to finish up as quickly as possible. Her concentration was sparse, gone whenever he reached a tense spot on her neck, and she could feel herself turn to putty in his hands.

"Know why else I like you?" He asked, dragging his lips across her skin and up the side of her neck, nose skimming against her.

"Why?" She sighed and fought to keep the pencil on the paper.

"Because you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen," he chuckled and took her earlobe between his teeth, making her let out a whine. "It's kinda annoying."

"Annoying?" Her eyebrows furrowed while his hand travelled down her back, following her spine.

"Mhmm," he hummed against her skin, and his chest sent a rumble through her. "No matter how much of a mess you are, it's always so effortless... it pisses me off." His hand went down her ass, down her thighs.

"I like pissing you off," she chuckled, without being sure where the courage to speak came from. Her heart was ramming through her chest, sending a beat into the mattress.