𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30: 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐉𝛐 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 sure there was no better way to wake up than in the arms of Bucky Barnes. She loved the way his warm breath hit against the back of her neck, how he tensed his arms around her body to hold her in place whenever she even dared attempt to move. He would usually wake up first, but he never left the bed until she woke up.

Bucky twirled his fingers around a lock of her hair, tying it around his fingers and then letting go again. The softness of her would forever amaze him. Maybe it was stupid of him to think he knew her. That she wouldn't surprise him in the end. Every giggle she let out surprised him. He was used to the snickers or boisterous laughter, but giggling was something he hadn't seen coming.

"Are you up?" Her soft morning voice came, and he kissed the back of her head. She hummed and leaned into him, her bare skin pressing against him. "What time is it?"

"I dunno," Bucky grumbled and ran his hand down her waist, going down her thigh, then back up again.

"You're such an ass," she laughed and tried to roll over to her bedside table, but he wasn't letting her go.

"If we don't know the time, we can't feel bad about not getting up," he chuckled and pressed a kiss to her shoulder.

"No, but I think we need to know in case Peggy and Steve are gonna start looking for you."

"Mmm, I don't care about them right now... you know, every time you call me an ass, I like it a little more. It's cute," Bucky said and wrapped both arms around her waist, making sure she was fully stuck in place.

"Sounds like I need to stop calling you an ass."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Don't steal my line!" She puffed and slapped one of the surrounding arms. Jo kept trying to fight her way out, but it did absolutely nothing. "When do you even have time to get this strong!"

"I do things when you're not around." He pressed another kiss to her shoulder, but someone running down the stairs made them both stop. "Annoying..." He grumbled.

Bucky rolled them around, him on top of her, so he could reach the watch. Jo let out a laugh, his dick was right between her butt cheeks, only semi-hard for the time being. He was putting most of his weight on her just to mess with her. The only cool point of their scorching bodies was the dog tags pressed between them. 

"It's 9 am," he mumbled, running his hand up her waist and removing some of his weight. "I say we stay in bed..." Bucky brushed the air away from her neck, placing wet kisses in the free spots, and she arched her back, pressing her ass into him. "... have some more fun."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea," she chuckled and turned her head. He kissed her instantly, fire running through her veins. Jo could feel him getting harder. "If you can fuck me without groaning my name so loudly everyone in town can hear it."

"Is that something you want to put to the test?" Bucky growled in her ear. She found his hand on the mattress beside her and their fingers interlaced. He drove his hips down into her, rubbing his cock against her.

"I would love to," she sighed deeply, feeling the arousal pooling between her legs.

"I can feel that." The heat was rising from between her legs. Always so warm and wet. Her free hand fisted the pillow, biting down on it as he ran the tip through her.

"Don't tease me," she whispered out into the sunlit room, and he smirked widely. Bucky pressed her ass upwards, wasting no time in making room for himself as he lined up and started pushing his thick cock into her.