𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 48: 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

"𝚳𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?" Bucky asked as Jo opened her eyes. Blinking a few times, she tried to rid the sleep from her eyes. The world around her still seemed blurry, Bucky included. She rubbed her eyes while he brushed a lock of hair away from her face.

"Are you ever going to stop asking me that?" She giggled and stretched while he pulled her closer, wrapping the sheets further around her body.

"Never," he chuckled and started showering her face in kisses, hand grasping her waist and pulling her closer. Jo could already feel her stomach fluttering.

"And what if I eventually say yes?" She asked and rolled on top of him, straddling him while Bucky's hands landed on her thighs.

"I might stop for a week," he grinned while his ring-donned fingers rubbed her thighs.

"Only a week?" She leaned down closer and placed her elbows on each side of his face.

"Yeah, then I'll want to do it all over again," he smugly spoke, and she rolled her eyes before attaching their lips, softly kissing him. "I'll let you-"

She interrupted him again with a kiss.

"Stop talking. You know we don't have a lot of time," she giggled and kissed down his neck. She wrapped her tongue around the chain and lifted it, watching him with the dog tags still between her teeth. Her eyebrows puckered slightly. "You don't have to hurry down and do more work, right?"

"No, I don't," he replied and let out a bright laugh at her consideration. "Even if I did, I wouldn't wanna interrupt you."

Jo grinned widely and dipped back down, sliding her hands up his stomach and chest while she kissed down his throat, leaving the dog tags there as she felt the quickening pulse before trailing lower. His muscles were tensing underneath her hands, and she stuck out her tongue, licking down his chest.

"How's it possible to turn me on so god damn quick?" Bucky breathed out, and his hands went further up her body while hers went lower.

"Just one of my many talents," she chuckled, pressing a kiss to his stomach while her eyes were locked on him. The half-pouting smirk was back on his face, and he folded a hand behind his head.

A knock sounded on the door, and Jo let out a groan of annoyance as she looked back at the door.

"Maybe they'll go away if I don't say anything," she said, and Bucky let out a grin, cupping her face and bringing her back up.

"I won't leave!" Wanda's voice called from the outside, and Jo let out a whimper while Bucky kissed her.

"I hate her," she said and got out of the bed, grabbing his shirt from the floor and pulling it over her head. "What?" She stared at Wanda's face while putting on her most unamused expression.

"Don't give me that," Wanda huffed. "The sheriff is here to see your lover boy."

Jo glanced back to her bed. He had heard what she said and started getting dressed immediately. She closed the door a little more tightly so Wanda wouldn't have to see his naked ass walking around.

"Is Peggy already up?" She asked and ran a hand through her hair.

"Yeah, she's been up for hours. Started cleaning the whole bathroom. Pietro and Tone went to hide in their rooms, so they didn't have to help," Wanda chuckled and shook her head while Jo leaned up against the door frame.

"Guess that's what happens when she can't fix the outside," she said, looking down the hall to see the rain slashing against the window in the door to the balcony. "I don't get why it's still raining."