Chapter 1

Andrias' POV

"Just a little adjustment there and there it's done" I said one of my bots beeped I looked at him "Yeah I think this is the best invention I made so far it only took me 13 years" I said my bot beeped again "Yeah I should test it right now" I said I took off the tank's top and grabbed it I made it a female the wires unhooked and she woke up she looked at me with brown eyes "Hello I'm Dr. Andrias Leviathan I'll be your caretaker until you're ready to furfill your duty" I said she just looked at me my bot beeped again she was memerized by its noise and chased it "Ok get used to your surroundings" I said she kept chasing the bot I followed but stopped because she was memerized by a shiny object she luged at it and grabbed it and played with it I smiled at her I made her and she was having fun I walked up to her after a few minutes when she was playing "Hey I need a name for you I know your asset: 113 but let's call you Marcy" I said she smiled "You like that name right" I asked she nodded "Ok then that's your name Marcy" I said she just looked at me for a second "Hey let's test your smarts" I said then I started walking away she didn't follow I whisted she then came up to me I walked away and she followed me to another room in my lab "Ok this is a straw and this is a cup can you put the straw into the cup" I asked giving it to her she grabbed it and toyed with it for a minute she was able to get it after a few seconds after toying with it "Good job now let's try something harder this is a shoe and there is a strap on it can you undo it and do it" I asked giving the shoe to her she sniffed the shoe and tried to eat it I laughed then after a few seconds she figured it out "Yeah great job I knew you were very smart" I said I lead her to the door "This is a door and there is a knob on the door can you open the door with the knob" I asked she looked at the door and grabbed the knob and turned it then opened it "Good job you're very smart like I knew you would be" I said she smiled "Now let's see if you can learn how to fly you have wings on your back can you try to fly" I said she looked at her back and opened her wings then she looked back at me she started flapping her wings she flapped them slow "Good you're flapping them slow smart" I said then she flapped them faster and she got faster every once in awhile she eventually flapped her wings vey fast and started taking off she lifted up about more than one millimeter probably like two or more millimeters she stayed in the air for a second then fell I quickly ran and catched her "It's ok we'll try again some other day" I said she smiled "Now stay here I'll be back" I said she nodded I grabbed the cup with the straw in it and walked out of the room and filled the cup with some juice and brought it back to the room "Now there is juice in this cup can you use the straw to drink it" I said giving her the cup she examined it for a second then figured it out and started drinking the juice "Good job now stay here I have something to get that goes with the juice" I said she nodded I walked out of the room and grabbed a biscuit from the food counter and walked back to the room "This is food it's a biscuit can you eat it" I said giving her it she examined it for a second again then took a bite it looked like she enjoyed it "Good job now you know how to do basic stuff" I said she smiled "Now talking" I said she opened her mouth and went to talk but didn't "That's ok we'll work on that everyday" I said she smiled then went back to eating and drinking I let her finish "Ok since I noticed you playing with a shiny thing today I'm going to test something" I said I pulled out a mirror and had the light relect it she saw it and went after it "I guess that's what I get for making a haft moth" I thought to myself it was kinda cute it looked like she was enjoying it after a few minutes of playing with her I stopped "Ok now let's test your walking" I said she stood up and started walking easily she did it slow which was smart she was able to walk to me "Good job" I said then she went down I took out the mirror once again and the light relfected it she noticed it again and went after it I noticed her eyes dilate when she sees the light "I guess I did put that in my studies" I thought to myself I played with her for a long time then I stopped she looked at me with sadness "I'm sorry can we move onto something else" I said she turned to me "Ok this is a can can you open it" I asked giving her a can she grabbed it from my hand and looked at it for a second then twisted the top it didn't work then she noticed a tab and she tried to open it that way it also didn't work then stood up and looked for something she grabbed a can opener and used that to open the can "Good job" I said she smiled from pleasing me "You know you don't have to do anything perfect for me I just want to test you before you furfill your duty which is help people out those claws on your fingers are for protecting your owner from any threats" I said she looked at her hands "Those wings are to get high ground and see what's ahead so you can inform your owner about stuff they can't see" I said she looked at her back "And your other features are there so you can sense people you can't see and other stuff like that" I said she smiled "Here you've earned it" I said taking out the mirrior and the light reflected off she went after it and I played with her for quite sometime "You know what" I said then I stopped playing she turned to me "Do you want to meet some people who can maybe help me with you" I asked she nodded "Ok follow" I said whisting then I walked away she followed me out of the room.