Chapter 10

Anne's POV

I woke to Marcy cludding me "Mmm morning Marcy" I said she opened her eyes and looked up "M-morning Anne I guess I forgot I crawled in here with you" she said I laughed a bit "I don't care" I said "Nither do I" she said we fell back asleep until someone knocking on my door woke us up "Hmm" I asked "W-what" Marcy asked "I'll go see who it is" I said getting up out of bed and walking to the door I opened the door it was Sasha and Andrias "Oh morning you too I overselpt I know" I said "Yeah you did but now you're awake and we got to keep trainning Marcy" Sasha said "Ok let me get ready first" I said "Ok" she said I closed the door "Who was it" Marcy asked "Sasha and Dr. Leviathan" I said "Ok" she said I got ready and exited my room with Marcy "Ok we're ready" I said "Not yet you need to eat" Sasha said "Ok" I said I went to the food counter and got some food then finished it up quick "Ok now I'm ready" I said "Ok let's get trainning" Sasha said "Let's work on hovering today" I said "Yeah ok that's a good idea you up for hovering Marcy" Sasha asked "Yep I sure am" Marcy said "Ok let's go" Sasha said we went to the hallway and we did the same thing as always Marcy got to twenty seconds after awhile we heard a knock on the door "I'll get it" I said I walked to my room and opened the door a guy stepped in he had a really good looking goatie, brown hair, hazel looking eyes, a camo shirt on, a bulletpoof vest, black gloves that coveres his fingers, gray elbow pads, a belt that had some gagets like a flip knife, back pants, gray knee pads, and brown boots that looked miltary like "Hello can I help you" I asked "Oh sorry my name is Henry Collins from a facility and I'm here to look at that invention of Dr. Leviathan's" he said "Dr Leviathan never made a new invention" I lied "Really then why did my radar and my scout say that there was" he asked "I don't know maybe it was glitching and you're scout lied" I said "I'm going to have to check the room to make sure" he said "Hey you can't come in here this lab is only for people who work here you can't come in" I said "Oh but I can" he said "How" I asked "Well you see the front desk gave me special permission to come here to look for the invention now where is it or should I say she" he asked "Wait is your scout's name Jacob Wilson" I asked "Maybe" he said "He came here last week looking for the invention I told him what I told you Dr. Leviathan never made a new invention" I lied "Yeah I don't believe you now step aside" he said "No" I said "Young lady are you disrespecting a former USA Miltary Soilder" he asked "I didn't know you were a former USA Soilder" I said "It's ok but it'll be wise if you stepped out of my way" he said I did I followed him around the room I duck behind a wall where the hallway was "Anne who is that why is he here" Sasha asked "Look Sash one day a guy came and he was sent by that guy that is his boss he came here trying to get me and Andrias to appect Marcy get taken away to work for the miltary but when she saved him from choking he saw that she wasn't fit and stood down now I guess his boss is here and looking for Marcy we can't let him see her" I said "Why" she asked "Because that guy works for the government and his job is to help the milatry anyway possible and when he sees Marcy he will be head over heels and won't stop until she is working for the miltary" Andrias said "Ok got it" she said "I've got a plan" I said "What's your plan" Andrias asked "You and Sasha get Marcy out of here sneak out of the building, hide in a closet I don't care just get her out of here" I said "What about you" Sasha asked "Don't worry about me" I said "Ok but you better come back alive Boonchuy, you better" she said "Yeah whatever you say Waybright" I said then Sasha and Andrias got Marcy out I saw them in I turned my head back around, took a deep breath, stood up, and walked out from behind the wall "Where is the invention" he asked "Sorry she isn't here right now" I said he got angry and pulled out his flip knife he flipped it up and threw it at me I dodged it "Ok let's play it that way" I said I took off my lad coat and then got my fists ready he did too I motioned my hand come here he ran at me and went to punch me I moved my head and grabbed his arm and I turned aroud and lift him up and threw him over me he fell on his back hard on the ground after a few seconds he stood up and went to punch me again I moved my head again and punched him in his stomac it was hard on my knuckles since he was wearing a bulletpoof vest on but I didn't care that my knuckles were getting bloody I punched him so hard he back up and we kept having a fist fight for hours wreaking the room as well.