Chapter 25

Anne's POV

Me and Sasha popped back into the car and told Grime to follow the truck he agreed and followed it, it took awhile but Grime followed the truck to a mansion on a hill "Ok were here" he said I opened the door insantly and got out of the car I looked at the mansion and saw multiple cars driving up I noticed something in the corner of my eyes it was the truck Grime followed I hide behind the car and watched the two guards get out and carry Marcy inside I stood up and went to follow them but Grime stopped me "Anne your going to need backup" he said "Ok just keep up they went in there" I said "K" he said he throw me my gun I caught it and ran to the door with Grime and Sasha following we snuck around I followed the two guys they went to a room fill of moveable cages and they set Marcy into one "Ok we just need to lock this up and wait for the big guy" one said "Yeah" the another one said they locked the cage and walked away I ran into the room "Anne" Sasha said I ran up to the cage Marcy was in and tried to unlock it "Anne what are you doing" Sasha asked "Getting her out of here" I said "Not right now someone is coming" she said "I don't care" I said after awhile of trying to unlock the cage Sasha heard footsteps "Anne someone is coming leave her" she said "No" I said "Anne come on" she said I looked at her then stopped and hid again someone came into the room he had black hair, a soul patch, brown eyes, light skin, a white shirt with a bullet poof vest, elbow pads, gloves, black pants, knee pads, and gray boots he walked up to Marcy's cage she sensed him and opened her eyes and looked at him and stood up "Why hello there" he said Marcy bared her fangs and breathed hard then bit the bars to try to break them "Oh sorry that won't work these bars are made out of Tungsten the strongest metal stronger than your fangs to break through you'll make a little dest" he said Marcy stopped biting the bar "I won't hurt you I'm just here to make sure all of you don't escape and are ready for the pesentation looks like all of you are still here and ready" he said Marcy srached the bars "Sorry that won't work either you'll again make a littlle dent" he said "We can't stay here that guy won't leave we have to hid among the audience I have a plan" I said "Ok" Sasha said we started making our way to where the miltary people were but we were spotted "Boonchuy" we heard a guard shout "Go I'll handle this one" Grime said "Ok" I said then me and Sasha ran to the room but we were caught again "Go" Sasha said I made it to the room I put up my hood and watched it took awhile to start "Ladies and Gentleman I'vve called you here for miltary help on the next level this evening I'll show you inventions from every lab in the area stronger than last inventions so let's get started with our first invention The Mega Mecha Shooter made by Dr. Jeffery Franks of The National Foundaction Of Nature and Scientifics" Henry said then a cage with the invention came out everyone was memerized by it "One hundred" a person said "Five hundred another person said "Five hundred do I heard a ten hundred" Henry asked "seventeen hundred" anotheer person said "One thoundsand" another person said "Two thoudsand do I heard a two thousand" Henry asked "Three Thoudsand" another person said "Annd sold" Henry said they went through al the inventions until the last one came and I knew what or who is was "And now ladies and gentlemen that we are coming up on the last bit of the evening I'd like to offer the last but not least invention as a specical treat to my discriminating byers this evening I'll show you a brand new invention that I've gotten my hands on after some time an invention of the future made from human hands of the presant ladies and gentlemen please be warned this is the perfect invention of intelligence and skill that ever would roam our city I give you the haft moth haft human hybrid Marcy made by Dr. Andrias Leviathan of The National Amphibias Lab" Herny said then a cage with Marcy in it came out I almost ran up to it but I didn't because I would blow my cover "The perfect weapon for the miltary built for combat with technical reponses more acute than any human soilder" he said Marcy bared her fangs and breathed hard at the people "It inclues heighted sense of smell and trying to respond to light voila" he said then one of his members shined a light at a person "Now first the light sets the target once locked on the acoustic signal triggers the attack" he said then Marcy jumped onto the cage and bared her fangs at the person, the person walked back "Insanity is relentless" he said "Twenty million" a person said "Twenty one" another one said "Twenty two" another one said "Twenty three" another one said "Twenty four" another one said "Twenty four million dollars" Henry said "Twenty five million" another person said "Do I hear twenty six" Henry asked "She needs to leave this building" I said quitly to myself "Any advance on twenty six, twenty seven millon, on twenty eight" Henry said this went on for a few seconds "Going once going twice sold for thrity five million dollars to the candain" he said I couldn't take it anymore so I walked through the crowd and up to a guard and punched him soon enough all the guards were on alert and came at me every single one I knocked them down easily and realized I need help so I ran over to the cage but Henry saw me "Get the invention out of here" he said to the guy operating the moving and the cage was going back the guards got back up and started coming at me I took them out again ans stoping the guy operating then I grabbed the lever and pulled it back and stopped the cage then I pulled the power then I ran to the cage and unlocked it "What are you doing that invention can kill us" Henry asked I took off my hood "You" he said I opened the cage and Marcy ran out I noticed her eys were werid again I guess I was right they turn like that when I'm around Marcy attacked all the guards and all the people ran out when she was done dealing with the guards she tackled Henry "Come on Marcy we got to get out of here" I said she looked at me then back to Henry and gave him a warnig stare then followed me as me and Marcy were escaping I overheard him "That invention won't get far" he said I booked it out of the room fast and regrouped with Sasha "Got her" she asked "Yep" I said "Ok let's get out of here" she said then as we were escaping there was a bullet that shot at as it missed we turned around "You're not leaving with the invention" Henry said "Argh Collins" I said "I'm surprised Dr. Boonchuy your hiding skills are off the chart" he said "Well thanks" I said "Yeah but you're still not leaving with that invention" he said pointing his gun at me Marcy got angry at him and ran to him and tried to bite his arm he knocked her away but she got back up and srached his leg "Argh" he said kicking her off I pulled out my gun "Ok here is something to think about shot me and I shot you and none of us get Marcy" I said "Argh fine" he said then he lowered his gun I lowered mine for a second it was clam then he raised his gun and he shot Sasha in the shin "Argh" she said falling down I shot him in the torso but it didn't do much due to his bullet poof vest "Sasha are you ok" I asked kneeling down "I'm fine don't worry I'll call Grime...Anne pay attention Marcy" she said I turned to Henry he had Marcy over his shoulders he ran out of the room I followed him he smashed a window and jumped out of it onto a helicopter I followed him.