Chapter 18

Anne's POV

I woke up to Marcy leaving my bed I sighly opened my eyes and then she turned head around her eyes were pure black, she was baring her fangs, and breathing hard she turned her body around and walked up to me I quickly got out of my bed and ran to the door I opened it and shut it after I did I heard srraching sounds on the door after a few seconds Sasha came and walked up to me "Umm why are you trying to hold your door shout" she asked I turned to her "Look Sash it's because of Marcy" I said "Ok" she said "Yeah she almosted attacked me I had to close the door and now I need to focus on holding it closed" I said "Why not lock it" she aked "Because these doors are one way locks and the lock on the door is inside my room I thought you knew that" I said "No thanks for clearing that up" she said "Yeah no problem now can you help me keep my door closed Marcy is very strong" I asked "Yeah I should've done that earlier" she said she helped me kept it closed for about one hour of so the sraching stopped and the banging also stopped I thought Marcy was back to normal "Hey the sraching and the banging stopped" I said "Yeah you're right" Sasha said "Maybe Marcy went back to normal" I said "Yeah" she said "I'm going to open the door be prepared if she isn't back to normal" I said "Ok" she said I opened the door slowly and I was right Marcy was back to normal she was waiting for me on my bed when she saw me walk in she hopped off and hugged me "Oh Anne I'm again so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she said "It's ok I'm not mad I never was" I said hugging her she hugged me "Ok I'm just going to go and leave you two alone" Sasha said "Ok" I said then she left while we were hugging I thought maybe HE put something in Marcy to make her turn on me I stopped hugging her "Hey did that guy inject you with anything" I asked "Who" she asked "The guy who is trying to get you so he can use you for military use" I said "I don't think he did I didn't feel anything get injected into me" she said "Ok" I said "Yeah and I know I would feel it even though I have a high pain tolerance" she said "Yeah I know I just thought he did since you're acting this way but no I guess not even Andrias doesn't know what's happening he is studing your dna to see if there is anything wrong with you" I said "Ok good to know" she said "Yeah he'll keep us updated" I said "Ok" she said then while we were clamming down I got a call from Andrias I picked it up "Hello" I said "Hey Anne are you free I need you to look at something" he said "Did you find out what's wrong" I asked "Yeah I think I did" he said "Ok I'll be there in a few" I said "Ok see you then" he said "Yeah" I said I hung up "What" Marcy asked "Andrias might have found why you've been acting strange I'm going to see what he found" I said going to walk out then Marcy grabbed my arm "Wait Anne what is I act werid again" she asked "Don't worry Sasha will be looking after you" I said "Ok" she said then I left the room and told Sasha she needed to watch over Marcy while I'm gone then I left and went to Andrias' lab I knocked onto the door he answered it quickly "Ok I'm here show me what you found" I said "Ok" he said then I followed him through his lab he stopped and pulled out Marcy's dna "So I know this is the first time you've have seen Marcy's dna but I can see a change in it I want to know if you can" he said "Ok" I said I looked at it "Is this recently like yesterday" I asked "Yep" he said "Ok" I said I looked at it again and saw the change after awhile "There right there, there is the change" I said "Yeah I know it took me awhile to see it as well" he said "So what's wrong" I asked "I"m still trying to figure that out it could be just in her dna or it could be some much worse" he said "Like how much worse" I asked "Very worse I believe she will become unable to turn back to normal and I'm afaird of that" he said "Because then people would be scared of her and she will never furfill her duty" I said he nodded "Ok we need to find what's happening or everything was for nothing" I said "Yeah I know I'll work more on trying to find out more about this you go back and keep an eye on her ok" he said "Ok" I said I lefted his lab and ran back to my lab I opened the door and walked inside Sasha came running towards me "What Sasha is it Marcy" I asked closing the door "Yeah and she's trying to kill me" she said "Clam down I got this" I said then I walked passed her "Wait Anne don't" she said I didn't listen and walked into the room Sasha came running out of and Marcy ran up to me she looked up at me I kneeled down "Anne what are you doing" Sasha asked "Shh" I said Sasha stayed quite I stayed looking at Marcy for a bit then I put my hand on her face and soon enough she clammed down and looked down closed her eyes and opened them and looked back at me with tears in them they were back to brown I huggd her "It's ok" I said she then hugged after we were done we got some food and went to my room and I got ready fast and laid down next to Marcy and we cuddled and fell asleep while doing so.