Chapter 2

Andrias' POV

She followed me out of the room and into the main room of my lab "Ok before meeting these people you need to learn to say hi you raise your hand like this and wave your hand just a bit like this" I said she copied me "There you go good job" I said she smiled "Now use that when I say to" I said she nodded then I walked away she followed me I walked out of my lab and ran into one of my coworkers "Hi Dr. Levi" he said "Hey" I said "What are you up to" he asked "Oh just testing my new project before she furfills her duty" I said "Can I see her" he asked "Yeah I mean I was going to introduce her to Anne and the others but yeah" I said "Thanks" he said "No problem" I said he kneeled down to her "What's her name" he asked "She is asset: 113 but her name is Marcy" I said kneeling next to him "That's a nice name" he said "Yeah I know hey Marcy say hi" I said she raised her hand and waved "Hi to you too" he said "Hey she needs to meet Anne so can you let us go" I asked standing up "Yeah sure" he said standing up"Thanks" I said "Yeah" he said then walked away then I whisted and she followed me I knocked onto a door then came in "Hey Dr. Levi" Anne said "Hey I need you to meet someone" I said she turned from her table "Go on go up to her" I said Marcy walked up to her "Aw is she your big project you worked on for 13 years" Anne asked "Yeah she is" I said "What's her name" she asked "She is asset: 113 but her name is Marcy" I said "Nice name" she said "Yeah Marcy say hi" I said Marcy raised her hand and waved "Aww you're very smart aren't you" she asked "Yeah I taught her to say hi she can't speak right now she needs a little help" I said "What about flying" she asked "Not really she can hover" I said "That's good" she said "Now is it ok if I leave her with you for the day I'll be back later" I asked "Yeah sure" she said "Ok" I said "Yeah and to get her to follow you whist" I said "Ok" she said "I'm going to go now be good for Anne ok" I said Marcy nodded then I left the room and went back to my lab and studied Marcy a little more.

Anne's POV

"Hey I'm Dr. Anne Boonchuy a friend of your creator and caretaker there I hope to help you speak and talk too and help with other stuff follow me I got some friends I want you to meet" I said I whisted she followed me she was cute who knew haft moth would look cute she followed me into another room "Hey guys" I said "Anne you done already that was quick usally it takes you a whole day to finish" my friend Sasha said "No Sash Dr. Leviathan is having his creation meet us" I said "Oh well hi there" she said kneeling down near Marcy "What's her name" she asked "Marcy" I said "Nice" she said "Yeah say hi Marcy" I said she raised her hand and waved "Aww did Dr. Levi teach her to say hi" she asked "Yeah" I said "That's cute" she said standing "Yeah I know" I said "Let's have her meet The Plantars and Grime" she said "Yeah let me find take her to them you can come if you want" I said "Yeah I think there in the group project room" she siad "Ok follow me Marcy" I said I whisted she followed me "You whist to make her follow you" she asked "Yeah you try" I said "Ok" she said she whisted and Marcy started following her "Omg" she said "Yeah I know" I said I whisted and Marcy started following me again we walked to the group project room and opened the door "Hey guys" I said "Hey Anne, Sasha what's up" my adotpted grandfather Hop Pop asked "Dr. Levi is having us meet his newest creation" I said "That's cool let me meet them" my adotpted brother Sprig said jumping over "Whoa Sprig she is still getting used to her surroundings" I said "Sorry and did you say she" he asked "It's ok and yeah I did" I said he came up "Aw hi there what's her name" he asked "Her name is Marcy" I said he looked at her "Say hi Marcy" I said she said hi "Did you teach her that" he asked "No I didn't Dr. Levi taught her" I said then Hop Pop, my adopted sister Polly, and Grime came up and saw her "What's her name" Grime asked "Marcy" I said he looked back at her "Marcy say hi" I said she raised her hand again and waved it "Aw" they said "Yeah Dr. Levi taught her how to do that" I said after awhile we just hang out and played with Marcy "Hold on let me see if this works" I said I pulled out a mirrior and the light reflected off it and Marcy went after it we thought it was cute we noticed her eyes dilated when her eye caught the light and we wondered why we asked Dr. Levi but he didn't know either he said "I must have put something like that reaction in her dna" we took his answer after that night fell and we went to our rooms and I got ready and laid down I thought about Marcy for most of the time I was trying to sleep she was just so cute I think tomorrow Dr. Levi wants me to try to teach her stuff this time and make progress and stuff like that now I had to focus on sleeping I closed my eyes and was able to sleep after a long time.