...All Along...

Y/N was lying on the couch with Kate while David was staying with Pepper and Morgan for the weekend. Meanwhile Lucky was sitting next to them eating Pizza. Y/N was lying with Kate on top of him with her back against his chest. Kate was nuzzling into her face into Y/N's neck as he ran his hand through her hair.

They were watching a random film on the TV, well Y/N was, Kate up the night before working on something so she was asleep with her head on Y/N's chest. Y/N was just drifting off to sleep when the doors opened, it was Wanda, she came in and petted Lucky.

"Hello, who's a good Dog?" Wanda whispered as Lucky rubbed his head in Wanda's hands and his ears pricked up at her question. "That's right buddy, you are."

Y/N smirked at the sight as Wanda stood up and walked to the fridge.

"Come in?" Y/N said sarcastically as Wanda used her powers to get a glass from a cupboard while she got some juice from the fridge.

Wanda was pouring the juice and making herself a bowl of cereal until she saw something happen that she remembered from Westview. The milk container changed. She looked confused as Y/N looked to her alarmed, they were both worried about the situation because this time they both knew who it was, the magic this time was purple.

Y/N shook Kate awake, she was in the middle of waking up when Y/N handed Kate her bow and arrows while he grabbed a prototype suit and suited up.

(This but the metal is darker but with a longer cape.)

)

Kate was ready with her bow in an instant as the purple magic began to spread through the room. The three of them stood back to back until the Witch behind the purple magic floated in front of the window and used her powers to smash it.

 The three of them stood back to back until the Witch behind the purple magic floated in front of the window and used her powers to smash it

"Well hello, Wanda dear." Agatha said as Y/N glared at her from under his mask while Kate had her bow aimed at her and Wanda was ready to battle. "Who are your charming friends here?"

"How did you escape?" Y/N asked as Agatha turned to look at him, Kate pulled the arrow back even further on the drawstring.

"Well aren't you just mysterious, hiding under that mask."

"I'm taken, and even if I wasn't I've got too much self esteem for you." Y/N returned as Agatha smiled and held her hands up, Wanda was sent flying by a blast of purple energy and Kate was lifted up by the magic. Agatha stopped Y/N from attacking using her mind control powers, she tried to turn him against his friends but something was stopping her, she looked into her mind and could see hellish images, cells filled with the criminals he had locked up, she went through the corridors of his mind and found an empty cell labelled 'A. Harkness'. As soon as Agatha turned around she saw Y/N suited up in his full armour, when she tried to use her powers in his mind however she couldn't, Y/N began to approach her menacingly as she regained her powers and began to send energy at Y/N but every time she hit him he would disappear before reappearing closer and looking more hellish than before.

 As soon as Agatha turned around she saw Y/N suited up in his full armour, when she tried to use her powers in his mind however she couldn't, Y/N began to approach her menacingly as she regained her powers and began to send energy at Y/N but every...

Agatha pulled out of Y/N's mind and saw him stood there with a steely look in his eyes while Wanda noticed the fear spreading across Agatha's face. Y/N picked her up by her throat and pulled a power dampening collar from his belt and put it around Agatha's throat. 

"How, I'm-"

"Over confident, you knew I wouldn't beat you on power, you didn't count for an attack mentally though." Y/N said as Wanda looked at Y/N after seeing the fear he invoked in Harkness she was going to be giving reading his mind a wide birth for a good time. Wanda took Agatha to The RAFT while Kate looked at him, something didn't sit right, they couldn't figure it out for a good five minutes.

"Did that seem a bit too easy?" Kate asked as Y/N thought for a moment.

"It seems like she -"

"Wanted to get caught?" Kate finished Y/N's sentence.

"We need to tell Wanda." Y/N said as he ran to the phone and began dialling the number for RAFT security. 

Wanda had already arrived at the prison with Agatha, she was escorting Agatha to her cell when she noticed The Joker and the Scientists cells were empty, as she shoved Agatha into a cell and locked it Wanda went to tell one of the guards.

"Officer can you explain the two empty cells?" Wanda said as she noticed that the guard she was talking to sounded familiar and was covering their face.

"Sure we can." The Jokers voice said as he pulled the mask down and slammed a collar around Wanda's throat before the Scientist injected something into her neck.

Back at Y/N and Kate's place Y/N wasn't getting anything.

"C'mon, we can take the Jet in the hangar." Kate said as she gestured for Y/N to follow. they both ran out to the quinjet and set off for the RAFT.

When they arrived the guards where dead, Y/N and Kate walked through the blocks and saw that the Joker and the Scientist had set everyone free.

Both Kate and Y/N felt their hearts twinge at the sight they never wanted nor expected to see. Wanda was lying on the floor with her throat slit and the Jokers smile cut into her face. The knife was on the floor next to her with a simple phrase on a note next to it.

'Have you ever had a really bad day?'

Behind them The TV was playing a video of what had happened to Wanda, it ended with the Joker laughing maniacally...