Sinnoh Part 2

A/N: I'm just here to say that this part brings back a familiar character! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Floaroma Town!" Vilnis cheered as he stepped off the bus! "My favorite place in all of Sinnoh!"

"It is?" Ashley asked, following him from behind. "Why is it your favorite?"

"Just smell the air!" Vilnis said. "And look at how beautiful it is here! Flowers everywhere! Nice little sweets shops! The honey that is collected here is the best in the world! It's a dream of mine to someday buy a little house here and just live in Floaroma Town!"

"I guess you could say he's passionate about this place," Marco said. "We have a few hours before we should buy tickets for the train to Sunyshore City. Why don't we look around town for a bit?"

"Yes!" Vilnis said, pumping his fist. "Let's get some honey sweets! You will love them!" He took off running with Umbreon following him close behind.

"He's the Champion, but he's acting like such a little kid," Ashley said with a sigh. "Oh well, we are on vacation after all!" She then took off running after Vilnis with Glameow right by her side.

"Those two really are a lot alike," Marco commented.

"Wait for me!" Akito called, taking off in a sprint with Prinplup next to him.

"I guess you're the same too, Akito," Marco said, jogging to catch up. They all got to a cafe where they each bought a slice of honey cake and some honey bubble tea, as well as some treats for their Pokemon. Sitting in the cafe, Ashley noticed a sign on the bulletin board.

"It looks like there will be a Pokemon Contest here tomorrow!" She said. "I used to go to these all the time when I was a little girl!"

"I've never been to one," Vilnis said. "They don't have Pokemon Contests in Kalos."

"My sister and brother started going to them when they first came to Unova," Marco said. "But I never went."

"Are you thinking about entering?" A young woman said. She was sitting at the table across from the group. She had shoulder length brown hair and a red bandana that was tied in a bow on the front of her head. She had on a red tank top and white shorts. The young woman took a sip of tea from the cup she held in her hand. "If you're Pokemon Trainers, you should think about entering."

"But the Contest is tomorrow," Ashley said. "We're supposed to leave town in a few hours."

"Wait a minute," Marco said. "This is our vacation. We can do whatever we want."

"That's right," Akito added. "Besides, we haven't bought the train tickets yet. If you want to enter the contest, Ashley, I think that you should."

"I want to enter it too!" Vilnis said. "I think it sounds like fun!"

"So you are going to enter?" asked the young woman. "You should go to the Contest Hall soon. I just finished registering and it was starting to get really busy."

"So that means you are a Pokemon Contest-ire?" Vilnis asked.

"The term is Pokemon Coordinator," the young woman giggled. "Yeah, I am a Coordinator. My name is May. It's nice to meet you all."

"Hold on!" Ashley gasped. "I knew you looked familiar! You're May from Petalburg City in the Hoenn region!"

"Wait, you're saying she's famous?" Vilnis asked. Ashley slapped Vilnis on the head.

"Idiot! Of course she's famous!" Ashley explained. "She's a seasoned Pokemon Coordinator. They call her the Princess of Hoenn!"

"Stop, you're making me blush," May said. "But it's true. I am an experienced Coordinator. This will be the fifth Contest I've entered since coming to Sinnoh."