Sinnoh Part 7

"Be ready!" Commander V ordered to her grunts. "We are approaching the Throne of Arceus. Even though we have many Pokemon here to use their Psychic powers to hold it in place, Arceus is one of, if not the most powerful Pokemon in existence. Failure is not an option."

"Ma'am!" the grunts said in unison. There was a loud cry that split the air. Then, Arceus appeared, soaring towards the members of the Beryl Foundation who had entered its domain.

"Now!" V called. All of the Alakazam and Reuniclus used their Psychic to hold down Arceus. They began to wrap another one of those black chains round Arceus, but it managed to break free! Arceus then fired a Hyper Beam at the group of intruders. The Reuniclus used their Light Screen in order to protect the rest of the group from getting hit.

"Again!" V ordered. They held Arceus with their Psychic and wrapped the black chain around its body successfully. One of the grunts held a tablet in her hands that controlled the power of the chain. She pressed a button and the chain around Arceus began to glow blood red. "Perfect. Arceus is now in our control," V said. "Wrap the hostage in a black chain as well!"

Akito had been knocked unconscious after being hit with Alakazam's Psychic. He was starting to wake up when he felt like he was unable to move his body. He looked around and saw that he was in a place filled with warped light that gave off different colors. He looked down and saw that he was wrapped in a black chain. Even more shocking, he was floating in the air. Suddenly, there was a painful cry from a Pokemon! He turned his head downwards to see Arceus.

"Arceus! Resistance is useless!" Commander V warned. "That black chain has been designed specifically to harness your power. You are under our control now!" Arceus let out another cry.

"You have to stop!" Akito called. "Can't you see that Arceus is in pain! If you continue what you're doing, Arceus will die!" Commander V looked up at Akito and then smiled a mischievous grin.

"Arceus!" She called. "Your first order is to slowly drain the life force from that pest!" She then turned to the grunt who held the control tablet. The grunt pressed a button and Arceus's eyes went dark. Then, Akito began to feel his energy drain slowly. He wasn't able to keep his eyes open.

"Now we wait," Commander V said. "They should be here soon. Then we will strike."