one

Dakota

"your ass is actually growing up" aiden says rubbing my head, i glare at him before a smile breaks on my face and roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah man whatever, let's go" i say getting my things, we both collect our things before we head out.

"everyone should already be at the club, we're running late" he says looking at the dashboard for the time.

i nod and go on my phone to answer all the birthday messages i got today to pass time.

"let's get this party started" aiden says as we park outside the strip club and head inside.

he leads us to our session where we found our friends already getting wasted, they all cheer as they see us.

i dap them up and order a round of shots as i sit down joining everyone.

"get we get some dancers up here please" jay's drunk ass shouts at no one specifically while looking around.

i chuckle as a few girls come over, i lick my lips as i look at the girls in lingerie scatter around.

a few surround me as jay passes me her blunt to finish off, i watch as the girls grind against everyone.

my eyes scan around the room until they land on a short black head walking by in tall heels, i tap aiden next to me and show him the girl.

"i want her" i whisper to him, he nods and stands up to call her while i get rid of the girls around me.

they're boring as hell.

i take a shot and watch my friends enjoy their time, i feel a hard on my shoulder making me look up and instantly smile when i see the girl.

"i heard it's someone's birthday" she says in a silky tone while making me sit back on the couch.

"and you asked for me" she adds rubbing my shoulder, i bite my lip while checking her out.

"i did" i tell her as she stands tall in front of me, she smiles and checks me out before starting her dance.

i hesitate to touch her not knowing if im allowed but she lets me, my hand laid on her hip as she leans down to my face making my eyes drop to her huge tits in the small bra.

"are we not taking this off?" i ask tucking her bra. every girl in our session has their bra off already.

"nope" she says with a smile, i chuckle while laying back letting her climb on my lap.

i pull out some money to tuck it in her bra as she dances on me, i slip a 100 dollar bill in her underwear.

i place my hand on her hip for her to softly grip on me, i budge my hips into her making her feel my hard dick.

"you're getting excited" she says teasingly, i let out a chuckle as she gets up.

"but that's not what i'm here for, i'm gladly i have that effect on you though" she says as she stands up.

"can you blame me though?" i ask pulling her into my lap to sit on my leg.

"mmh not really, i am hot" she says confidently making me bite my lip to hide a smile.

i love the confidence.

"you are" i tell her, "do you smoke?" i ask her while pulling out a rolled blunt.

"i do but i have to work all night" she says declining, i suck my teeth and nod.

"what if i am your work tonight? i will pay you as much as you make on a regular night maybe more" i t try my chances.

"you're funny but nah" she says getting off me, i watch her take the money off her bra and underwear and fold it up.

"what's your name?" i ask her, she stares at me for a minute before answering.

"just call me bil for now" i nod.

"here" i give her the rest of my money for tonight making her laugh, "i'm serious take it" i say.

"maybe i do like you" she says taking it and walks away swaying her hips, "maybe you can come watch me dance down there in a minute" she says pointing at the stage.

"fuck yeah" i say sitting up to follow her, making sure to take the money jay had in her hand in the way. she doesn't even noticed too occupied by the chick she's making out with.

bil gets me a seat before she disappears in the back leaving me waiting impatiently within the crowd of hungry men.

shit i'm hungry too.

after the stripper finished dancing, bil was up next in a different outfit this time.

i get comfortable in my seat as she starts spinning around the pole. my eyes follow her every move as she spins upside down on the pole. i throw her a few 50 bucks as we hold eye contact.

before i know it she's off and i'm pretty much out of money, i order water to sober up a bit before going back to our section for the night.

i tried to catch glimpses of bil for the rest of the night but she was busy.