twenty one

Dakota

"you're so pretty" i tell billie lowly as she sits leaning against me, "and so beautiful" i say gripping her chin up to kiss me.

"why are you so affectionate today?" she asks with a laugh, my hand rubs her thigh softly.

"you just look extra pretty today if that's possible" i tell her as i take in her features.

"no i don't, i didn't even make an effort today" she chuckles sitting up, i roll my eyes and pull her back.

"and that's when you're the prettiest.. honestly baby you look good" i tell her making her blush.

"thank you" she mumbles leaning in to kiss me before getting up and runs with laina to jump in the pool.

i watch with a smile as billie dances along while shouting along to the music playing from the big speakers.

we all decided to chill at my house today, my friends met billies friend and i think they're getting along just fine seeing they are flirting and shit.

my mom is on a 'work trip' but i know damn well she's seeing someone because i know strippers don't have a work trip.

she thinks i'm dumb sometimes.

as for my sister, she's staying at my aunt's house with her cousins, she was very excited so i'm not worried about her.

"y'all want something to drink?" i ask before i enter the house, they all shake their head making me nod.

i take off my shirt and throw it on the couch as i walk into the kitchen and get myself a drink and lemonade for billie.

i place the drinks in the table in front of me once i take a seat before pulling out my phone to scroll through it.

i glance over at billie, who was one out of the pool but in conversation with one of her girl friends and laina.

she glanced my way before doing a double take when she sees me looking, she sends me a smile and turns back to her friends.

i kiss my teeth and post the picture on my story making sure to tag billie after finding a song to go with it.

i lock my phone and sip on my drink before getting up and walk towards billie to wrap my arms around her waist from behind

i'm fucking obsessed with her, sue me.

"hi" she giggles turning her head to look up at me, i smile sweetly and lean down to kiss her.

"mmh you're mine" i mumble against her lips making her hum in agreement while turning face me.

"say it"

"i'm yours baby" she says wrapping her arms around my neck, i bite my lip pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"i'm yours too" i say leaning in to kiss her, she kisses my cheek after and lays her head on my chest.

i press multiple kisses to her forehead and keep her close while we sway side to side slowly.

"you guys are making me actually want to be in a relationship" aiden says making everyone agree, billie giggles against my chest wholesomely.

"you should" she tells them pulling away to take my arms around her waist as she turns around to lean against me.

"i adore you, you know" i tell her in a whisper in her ear, i watch her blush and smile to herself before turning to me.

"i adore you too, i really fucking appreciate you" she says turning her head to look at me, i press a few kisses on her lips before she turns back around.

fuck i'm falling hard.

"why do i want to fuck so much right now?" i ask jokingly with a laugh making her laugh.

"because i'm hot" she grins up at me.

"that you're indeed" i tell her picking her around to swing her making her scream, i laugh as i come to a stop.

"i hate you oh my god" she says turning her back away from everyone to fix her bikini top.

"no, you don't" i narrow my eyes at her while wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and rub her stomach moving up.

"you should take this off" i mumble tucking her top and slip my hands underneath it to cup her boobs and squeeze them gently.

"no, we have guests" she laughs turning her head slightly to kiss me. i pinch her nipples in between my fingers and roll them making her moan softly.

"baby you need to stop" she says making no effort to remove my hands.

"yeah?" she nods closing her eyes making me chuckle, i peck her neck and let go of her boobs to hold her waist again.

"don't start fucking now" i hear aiden shout making me flip him off without looking back.

"fuck baby, you can literally see my nipples now" she says turning to me to show her perking nipples through the top making me lick my lips.

"what's wrong with that? i love that" i shrug with my eyes constantly dropping to her chest.

"because you're a horndog you idiot" she laughs pushing my head away and jumps on my back.

"now carry me back in the house to cover up" i roll my eyes and do as told either way.