eight

Billie

i feel a kiss behind placed gently on the side of my neck making me sigh and smile.

i turn around when dakota pulls away, i look up at her fluttering my lashes. she places her hand underneath my chin to press a kiss on my lips softly.

"hmm" i hum contently as we pull away, she licks her lips before wiping the corner of mine.

we have been getting comfortable with each other.

"hello to you too" i giggle as she takes a seat next to me, i hop off my seat to place myself in her lap catching her off guard.

"hi, great show out there" she says wrapping her arm around my waist.

"thank you" i mutter receiving my food from the bartender, i feed her a few of my fries as i eat.

"how busy are you tonight?" she asks adjusting me in her lap.

"not very busy, i have two privates then i'm done" i shrug.

"riley was asking about you today" she tells me making me smile.

"yeah? what did she say?"

"she just asked where you are, do you what she calls you?" she asks with a teasing smile.

"she calls you 'the pretty girl'" she says with a laugh making me laugh.

"she's so cute but she's the pretty one" i tell her while putting down my fork to run my thumb over her eyebrow.

"we should get ice cream with ri tomorrow" she suggests with a teasing smile.

"sure but only for your sister" i tell her while poking her nose, she laughs and nods.

"of course. only for my sister" i laugh at her sadness. i know she knows i'm joking.

"so that mean i get your number?" she asks bouncing her eyebrow.

"no, you can simply tell me where to meet you and when" i joke making her kiss her teeth.

"i'm just joking, give me your phone" i put out my hand.

i smile at the cute wallpaper of her sister's selfie before putting my number and save it.

"i've got to go" she says tapping my thigh, i pout my bottom lip making her kiss it.

"i've got to go make a few racks" she mumbles as she easily lifts me off her lap making me stand.

"i'll walk you out" i grin as i take her hand and lead us out of the crowd.

she leads us to her car and leans me against it trapping me in by her body.

i give her a small shy smile as she stares down at me before smiling, "you're really pretty" she tells me.

"thank you" i mutter leaning up to her lips, i place my hands on her neck pulling her down to kiss me.

she hums softly while pulling me closer by my low back making me press against her front.

i tilt my head to deepen the kiss as i wrap my arms around her neck, i feel her smile against my lips making me pull away but she pulls me back.

"i can't kiss you if you're smiling, you know" i tease against her lips making her laugh slightly.

"sorry. i've been fantasizing about this i can't help it" she laughs picking me up to place me on the hood of her car.

"you're cute" i laugh.

"this is me giving you a chance though, so please don't fuck it up" i tell her giving me pinky.

"i wouldn't dream of it, i've been wanting this for too long to waste it" she says interlocking our pinkies.

"good" i say as we kiss our hands, "people who break pinky promises are the biggest assholes"

"the hugest" she nods as she leans in to peck my lips.

i glance behind her to see levi coming towards us, "heads up, this was your competition, coming towards us" i tell her.

she turns to look at levi once and looks at me with an unamused face, "him?" she asks making me nod.

"come on now, we don't fucking compare" she shakes her head making me laugh.

"well he was" i shrug. levi stands aside with his hands in his pockets, we both silently look at him.

"wassup man" he greets dakota, she gives him a nod, i watch as he nervously shuffle on his feet.

"i wanted to talk to my girl here" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

"ight man im not stopping you, just pretend i'm not here" dakota says turning back to me.

i watch as levi stutter over his words while his eyes are locked at the back of dakota's head.

i let out a small gasp when i feel dakota suck on my sweet spot, i bite my lip as she works on the spot.

i keep my eyes on levi watching his eyes flicker between me and what dakota is doing.

i let out a small moan just to fuck with him, dakota pulls me closer before grasping my ass.

"fuck" he mumbles while rubbing his neck and walks away making me let out a tiny laugh.

dakota looks up watching him leave before looking at me, "you're mean" i laugh kissing her.

"fuck him" she mumbles, "best believe i'm showing you off everywhere" she says pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"i don't mind" i tell her with a big smile as she kisses all over my face.

"okay i've got to go" i tell her jumping off the car, "i will see you tomorrow" i tell her.

"of course, i will let you know when" she says kissing my forehead.

"enjoy the rest of your night" she says, i nod while covering my neck when i notice her glancing down at it a few times.

"now go, let me see you go inside" she says.

"okay damn bye" i say waving as i walk back