twenty

Billie

"that can't be fucking comfortable" i say looking back at dakota but she seems content as she uses my ass as a pillow.

"it is" she says putting down her phone to play with my ass in the small thong, i turn back to watching the show on my phone.

i let out a chuckle when i feel her place a kiss on both my ass cheeks before placing a hard smack making me yelp.

"oh my god, that hurt you idiot" i say turning to smack her but she quickly sits up pretending to square up.

i stand up squaring up on top of the bed before jumping on her making her groan as she falls with me.

"that's not how you fight" she grumbled tuning me around so i'm underneath her, she pains my hands and legs down so i can't move.

"i don't care" i say squirming to get her hold on my wrists off but it does nothing as she watches me struggle.

i stay still looking at her in the eye challengingly before i break it when i get intimidated, she leans out to brush her lips against mine in a kiss that barely even touched my lips.

"if you're going to kiss me, kiss me properly" i tell her making her roll her eyes and lean down to kiss me but suddenly opens her mouth wide to bite me making me scream.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i laugh loudly as a move my head away, she laughs and licks my cheek.

"stop you're nasty" i fake gag with my hands still held down, i narrow my eyes at her and lick her lips as she leans down to kiss me.

"exactly, stop licking me" i laugh as she lets me go to wipe her lips, i giggle and lean over to kiss her but she wipes it off after.

"what the fuck" my eyebrows furrow as i lean in to kiss her again before wiping her lips making me bite my lip as she stands up and moves on with her business.

bro.

"baby" i call her making her hum and turn to me, i stand up and bring her face down to kiss me. she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me closer.

she wipes her lips when we pull away again making my eyebrows furrow as she leaves the room.

don't cry.

i bite my lip and get in bed laying in the cover while going back to watching a show to distract myself.

"fuck man" i mumble blinking my tears away, i feel my underwear get wet making me freeze before jumping up to see i just fucking started my period.

this is my breaking point, i got blood on the white covers. i quickly run to the bathroom and take a seat on the toilet to clean myself up.

i hear dakota come in the room making me bite my lip trying to hold back my tears.

fuck me honestly.

"baby" she says knocking on the door, i hum in response, "can i come in?" she asks immediately i say no.

"okay well, are you okay?" she asks, i glance down at the floor seeing my blood droplets making a trial up to me.

fuck a heavy flow. i hate everything today.

"i'm okay" i tell her making her keep quiet a bit, "can i open the door a bit to give you some things? i won't look at you i promise"

i agree letting her open the door, "some wipes, underwear and shorts, let me know if you need anything yeah?"

"okay"

she closes the door softly behind her, i take the wipes and use them to wipe the blood running down my leg before throwing it in the toilet.

i take off my underwear and throw it in the sink before cleaning myself up and get a tampon under the sink.

i quickly wash the ruined underwear and hang it with our towels before putting on the shorts and clean up the blood droplets in here.

i let out a breath before opening the door and find dakota putting on new bed sheets, the floor is cleaned.

"oh thank you" i thank her softly going to hug her, she chuckles and wraps her arms around me.

"of course baby but you're okay?" i nod silently against her chest as her fingers scratch my scalp softly.

"i'm good but i know any time now the cramps are gonna start" i suck in a breath.

"oh, how about you take a nap" she suggests, im immediately sold and get in the new covers.

"i will bring you a heating pad" she says kissing me and licks her lips, "and i was just messing with you earlier baby" she tells me.

"i know"