twenty five

Billie

i tilt my head a bit watching dakota scroll through her phone with one hand as she gets a tattoo on her forearm.

she's getting two, one dedicated to her sister and a red chinese dragon on her neck, more behind her ear.

i watch her look up to look at the tattoo they just finished making me bite my lip a bit just admiring her.

she looks over at me and gives me a big smile making me chuckle but i return a big toothy smile.

"c'mere" she laughs, i stand up going over to her. she grips my chin to give me a kiss but keeps it short.

"you're cute" she says wiping my bottom lip after pulling away, i feel my cheeks flush with blush and roll my eyes.

"shut up" i kiss my teeth and peck her lips multiple times, "i love you" i tell her in a whisper making her eyes widen.

"what?" she asks with a big smile.

"i said i love you" i tell her gripping her chin to kiss her.

"i love you too baby" she tells me making me smile and hide my face by turning away.

"was that your guys' first i love yous?" the guy asks making us nod, "you guys are so cute" he gushes girly making us laugh.

"i'll give you guys a moment before we start the next tattoo, i will be back" he says getting up and leaves the room.

dakota pulls me into her lap smiling widely making me laugh, "i'm in love with you" i tell her making smile even widen.

"yeah?" i nod watching her scan my face for a bit before pecking my lips, "i'm in love with you too" she tells me kissing my neck softly.

"i hope you know that i didn't fall in love with you because i was lonely, i fell in love with you because when i'm with you. the entire world shuts off, you take away all my problem and i don't mean to scare you but i can't help but picture our future together. you make everyday feel like a celebration. you have showed me what it's like to feel valued, you have showed me that i can put love and get the same in return. you make me feel what i see in movies, your love feels like a fucking fairytale and i want to experience this forever" i say in one breath and wipe my tears that have escaped.

she stands up to bring my into a proper hug squeezing me tight as my hands grips her shirt tightly behind her with my head in her chest.

"i'm in love with you too baby, so fucking in love with you and one day i will show more than i can tell you" she tells me picking up my head to kiss me deeply.

"you already show me, i always feel loved with you" i tell her cupping her face to bring her back into a kiss.

"fuck i love you so much" she groans playfully picking me up to swing me around making me laugh.

"i love you too baby" i tell her.

"okay, i had to go call her. i'm back" the guy says walking back in, i laugh slightly and go back in my seat.

🫂

"god this is sexy" i say touching dakota's neck to see her tattoo, she glances over at me and turns back to the road.

"thank you baby but i'm excited to see yours" she says shaking my thigh a bit, it took hours to get mine done but it is and its wrapped up.

"i'm excited too" i say with a big smile.

"backshot are gonna be so different now" she grins childishly making me bust out laughing.

"you're an idiot" i laugh pushing her hand away but she grips my thigh tight.