fifteen

Dakota

my eyebrows furrow as i listen the voice message billie sent to me, i click on it while letting out a yawn and listen.

"hi" she sniffled making me sit up a bit, "i know you're asleep right now and hopefully this message won't wake you up but i just came back from work and i had such a shitty day today" she says crying softly.

i sit up putting on some clothes quickly, "i just wanted to let shit out of my system somehow and i thought of you, if this message does wake you up, i'm sorry. i just need to tell someone because today was so exhausting and my heart just feels heavy but i can't even tell you why"

i quickly lock up my apartment and make my way to the car as the voice message ends, i start the car and glance over at the time on the small screen.

4:53am.

she sent the message at 2am and probably passed out after. something told me to wake up and i just so happens to find the message.

i rub my eyes while pulling out of the parking lot and speed my way to billie's apartment since the roads are empty anyways.

in less than five minutes i was pulling into the empty parking next to her car and make my way in.

i look around the hallway before getting the key she keeps on top of the door incase of emergency and get myself inside making sure to lock the door behind me.

i walk into the bedroom finding her asleep on top of the covers, i take off my clothes and get in bed next to her making sure to get her in the covers since her skin is cold.

she shuffles around as i wrap my arms around her to pull her closer, i feel her freeze a bit before relaxing and turns around to stuff her face in my chest obviously wake now.

"go back to sleep baby, i'm here" i tell her softly, she only wraps her arms around me in return and falls back.

my hand massages her scalp until i fall asleep too.

🫂

"what happen at work last night?" i ask billie watching her sigh and turn around so i'm spooning her inside.

"it was just so draining and levi wouldn't leave me alone" she tells me taking my arm to trace my tattoos.

"what was he doing?" i ask her while pulling her closer so i can lean up on my elbow and see her face.

"just following me around all night and catcalling but that's nothing new" my eyebrow furrow at that.

"he was just so drunk last night, it scared me because every other time he's not usually and i can handle that" she tell me using my arm to cover her face.

"okay" i mutter, "i'm sorry he made you feel like that but i will take care of him" i tell her laying my head behind her neck.

"what are you gonna do to him?"

"don't worry about it, let's just hope he won't be bothering you anymore after this but he didn't touch you right?"

"he did touch my ass but that's nothing" she shrugs, i lean back up to look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"what is that suppose to mean?"

"i mean it's a normal thing with the job i do" she shrugs turning to me and cup my face to press her lips to mine.

"it's not" i shake my head, "you're only there to dance aren't you?" i ask making her nod.

"exactly, people shouldn't be touching you without permission, the fuck" i twist my face at the thought.

"it's okay baby, seriously" she says trying to comfort me but i can see she's not happy.

"billie, it's not. i understand that it has gotten normal to you and but that doesn't make it okay" i tell her.

"i know" she mumbles.

"now i want you to tell me these things yeah? don't keep it from me because i know you can't possibly be okay with it" i say rubbing her waist.

"you don't have to keep this shit from me. we always laugh together, we will cry and be angry together yeah?" she nods with a small smile.

"good" i lean in to peck her lips, "you look very fucking cute in the morning by the way" i add making her blush.

"shush" she says giggling and covers my mouth, "you've done enough talking for today already" she says with a big smile.

i lick her hand making her pull it away, "eww" she laughs rubbing it off on my arm.

i lean down as if i'm gonna kiss her but poke out my tongue making it touch her lips.

"you're nasty" she laughs pushing my face around but licks her lips either way making me laugh.

"you're nasty" i laugh pulling her closer to me by her waist.