two

Dakota

"do you think maybe i can get-" i cut the girl off by shaking my head and show her out.

"nope" i shut the door behind her, aiden laughs while giving me a cup of coffee to help with the hangover.

it's the day after my birthday and i am hangover as fuck, i don't even remember how that girl got here.

nor do i know her name.

"how are you feeling?" he asks giving me tylenol to drink, i glare at him while i wash it down with coffee.

"like fucking shit" i groan making him chuckle, "what the fuck happen last night anyways?"

"oh we went to the strip club and your ass was trying to smash that one stripper but you failed. we went to get you food at mcdonald's which is where you met the girl" he says pointing at the door.

"oh yeah i remember the stripper sheesh" i say leaning back in my sit, "she's mad fine though" i say with a nod.

"but she wouldn't let me get a little kiss in or something" i roll my eyes.

"don't know what to tell you, the rest of us got to take home some. you could have gotten someone else" he shrugs.

"nah but i wanted her" i suck my teeth, he looks at me weirdly before nodding and starts making breakfast.

"man shorty was fine as hell though" i mumble in my own world, i feel aiden smack the back of my head making me whine.

"go brush your teeth and clean yourself up" i roll my eyes and get up while finishing my coffee.

aiden is like a big brother and best friend to me. i've known him for ten+ years now and he's three number in my life after my mom and sister.

i love him. never tell him i said that though.

i sigh as i start the shower and spit out the toothpaste in my mouth, i clean my toothbrush and hop in the shower.

i really turned 25. bitch is getting old damn.

i'm gonna have to revisit that club and try my luck with bil again. i don't know what it is but i want her.

i quickly get dressed after i'm done and go back to the kitchen before anyone else gets there and eats the food.

aiden is the best cook.

"you have plans today?" he asks as he gives me a plate of waffles and lets me go around adding eggs or whatever i want.

"nah, i want to sell a few grams though later, last night left me broke" i say making him laugh and agree.

"i'm going to a kick back in the hills, you know rich kids. we should go sell there" he says, i nod in agreement since i had no specific destination for tonight.

"so" i start as i chew down my food, "when are you getting a girlfriend? like nigga your ass is fucking 29! that's old. start settling to get married" i tell him.

"but why would i do that if i can't fuck whoever i want?" he makes a face making me roll my eyes.

"so you don't die alone" i point out making him roll his eyes, "i mean shit don't you want at least a kid at some point?" i ask.

"i mean yeah i do but ain't no rush" he shrugs, "also you don't have a girlfriend so why are you coming for me?"

"because i can and you're old as fuck" i shrug making him smack the back of my head, "plus i'm working on it" i add.

"now if you may excuse me, i got shit to do" i say taking my good to the basement so i can measure shit i want to sell tonight.

i hum along with a mouth full of food as i make a couple of pre-rolled blunts and measure cocaine in their little bags.

i don't sell heavy shit, the most effective i sell is probably mushrooms besides that i sell coke, lashed weed etc.

i glance down at my ringing phone before pushing everything aside to answer the call.

"deee!!" my little sister cheers when i answer the call, i laugh and greet her back making sure no drug is on sight.

"how are you ri?" i ask her, she laughs while she holds the phone close to her face.

"i good. mama say that it your birfday" she says with her eyes widening, i nod eagerly.

"it was yesterday baby" i laugh making her pout and put down the phone.

"sisi dee is old" she giggled while showing me her fingers, "you're this many" she says showing a ten fingers.

"no baby i am many more than that" i tell her making her eyes widen as she looks off camera to who i'm guessing is my mom.

"mama, dee is old like grandma" she says making us laugh.

"i'm not that old now" i tell her, "listen ri, i have to go baby but i'll come see you yeah?" i ask her.

"okay" she says with a laugh, "bye mom" i say making her pop up and wave before we hang up.

i put down my phone and continue measuring my things as i finish my food, "do you want to come with me to see ri later?" i ask aiden, who has just walked in.

"hell yeah, i miss that little bean" he says helping me roll up, i laugh and agree.