twenty nine

Billie

i lay my head on dakota's chest while glancing over at my recording phone, her hands kneel my ass.

i feel her turn my head to place wet sloppy kisses on my neck, i jerk my head a bit trapping her head as she reaches my sweet spot.

"mmh baby" i hum softly as she places a hard smack on my ass and fumble my ass, i pull away to pull her down to kiss me.

her tongue soon enters my mouth as we fight for dominance and place last few pecks as i pull away.

"you're something else" i tease biting my lip and push her away from me to stop the recording.

i lean against the bathroom counter strolling through my phone until i feel dakota press up against me.

"baby, are you horny or something?" i ask with a chuckle looking at her through the mirror.

"you look good, i wanna eat you" she says jokingly making me chuckle as she dry humps me.

i arch my back as she plays with my thong until she pulls it side to take a look and places it back.

"you're beautiful"

i chuckle at the fact that she wasn't even looking at me, "baby you need to chill" i tell her when i feel her rub her crotch against me through her sweats.

she kisses her teeth and snacks my ass before leaving the bathroom making me yelp, "fuck you" i shout after her.

i soon join her in the bedroom watching her get dressed for work, i apply some red lipstick and walk over to kiss her.

"you're getting your lipstick all over me baby" she laughs wiping it away.

"that's the point" i roll my eyes and place two kisses on the side of her neck, "now whoever tries you knows you're taken" i tell her with a shrug watching her eyes follow me with a smile.

"okay damn, possessive as hell. i like it" she chuckles taking off her sweats to put on her black pants for work.

"come here baby" she walks over to me as i reapply my lipstick, her eyes widen as i pull down her boxers.

i chuckle as she widens her legs thinking i'm giving her head, i place a kiss on her hip trialing to her dick all the way to the tip and place a last kiss underneath making her tip sit against my nose.

i chuckle as i feel her twitch and smile satisfied seeing my red lipstick all over her dick and pull her boxers back up making her frown.

"i thought i was getting some head" she says pouting, i place a teasing kiss over her boxers leaving my red lips on the white boxers.

"when you get back i will give you some head but you're already running late" i tell her handing her pants making her roll her eyes.

"whatever" she kisses her teeth while tucking away her growing bulge and pull up her pants.

"alright, i'm leaving now" she says taking her phone and keys, i walk her out of her own house and lean in for a kiss.

"bye baby" i grin watching her enter her car and start it.

"bye princess, now go back inside and put on some pants" she laughs pulling out, i flip her off.

"i love you" i shout as she starts driving out slowly.

"i love you too" she says with a honk, i run back inside making a run into her room before any of her friends see me.

i get my phone and a pair of dakota's boxers before going back to get something to eat in the kitchen.

i suck my teeth and look up from my phone to see laina sneaking out of aiden's room with messy hair, she walks with her head down trying to fix herself.

i can't help the laugh that comes out making her look up at me, "you're fucking aiden" i say with my jaw dropped.

"oh my god" i laugh loudly watching her flip me off, soon aiden pops up behind her also worn out.

"oh my god, i'm telling dakota about this" i laugh taking a video of the embarrassed two while running past them to dakota's room.

i send the video and call, she answers still driving to work, "our best friends are fucking" i laugh.