thirteen

Billie

i let out a whimper while losing my orgasm making me huff as i click off the video and clear my search history.

i was so close and of course the guy had to do something i had an ick for, completely ruining my orgasm.

i glance at the top of my screen and bite my lip in thought before going to call dakota.

it takes her a while to answer, she's probably asleep.

"billie"

"hi, i'm sorry for waking you up but i really really need you right now" i breath out, i hear her yawn and shuffling.

"for what?"

"well im really fucking horny and i've been so close to cumming each time but i can't seem to get there, meaning i can't sleep because im horny" i rant.

"okay, do you want me to come to you? send you videos or pictures? talk you through it?"

"i don't want you to drive when you've just woken up so maybe can you send me some pictures please and talk me through it" i ask her shyly fiddling with my fingers.

"okay, give me a few minutes and i'll get back to you, do you at least have toys?" she asks shuffling.

"yeah"

"alright, i will call you back in a few minutes" she hangs up, i put my phone down going back to rubbing my clit and pick up the dildo beside me.

i slowly insert it in me making me sigh and lay back while starting to move the toy in me slowly with my eyes closed.

i quickly pick up my phone when it dings with a notification soon a facetime call follows that i answer in a heartbeat.

"i'm going to need you to put up your phone for me baby, i have sent you a video to help you but i need to see what you're doing to talk you through it"

i quickly put my phone against the bed post and pull up the video making dakota be on the corner of my screen.

"oh you've started" she smirks seeing the dildo deep in me.

"i couldn't help myself, i've been horny for so long" i say embarrassed.

"i don't mind mama, lay back for me" i silently following the instructions as the video starts.

"now watch the video while focusing on my voice yeah?" i nod quickly as i take hold of the base of the dildo again.

"go slow baby, there's no rush" she says huskily making me whimper as i slow down my movements.

"go deeper" i push the dildo in my bottoming it out as my eyes watch the video of dakota jerking off plays in my screen.

"there you go baby, when i start speeding up in the video i want you to do the same" i nod biting my lip.

"god baby you look so pretty right now, legs wide open for and dildo deep in you while you imagine me" she groans.

"god such a pretty pussy" she mutters to herself, i moan at her words and start speeding up.

"rub your clit for me pretty girl" she rasps out making me be quick to react and rub my clit.

"shit baby" i moan out in a whisper as i feel my orgasm approach, the toy doesn't do as much as dakota would but it really does the job.

"i know princess" she mutters watching me intensely, "are you going to cum for me pretty?" i nod quickly with my eyes open.

"ask first"

"mmh baby can i please cum? please please" i whimper feeling extremely close.

"cum for me princess" she rasps out as my mouth hangs open, the sight of dakota also shooting her load pushes me off the edge.

"oh my god" i cry out pulling the dildo out after sometime, "fuck that felt so good" i mutter.

"i'm glad, i wish i was there. how bad i want to eat you out" she says eyeing me making me smile.

"i've got you soon" i tell her while opening my lips up to show her my cum whole pushing out cum.

"fuck"

i pick up the dildo to suck off my juices off it and place it on the towel, "thank you baby. i really needed this" i tell her cleaning myself up.

"of course mama, you know i've got you. i hope you can sleep now" she says getting comfortable in her bed.

"oh definitely, go back to sleep. i'll see you soon" i tell her, i watch her nod and pull her phone closer to her face.

i lean down to my face and to kiss her over the screen and wave, "goodnight baby"

"goodnight princess" she says lastly and hangs up, i clean up my things and make sure to clean the dildo before putting but back in my little box.

i put on a pair of underwear and get it bed, soon passing out and i slept like a baby.