twenty s*ven

Billie

i watch with a smile as dakota comes towards the car and unlock the door, she gives me a closed smile making me excited.

she mentioned that she once had grillz and missed them so i might have payed for her to get a new set of grillz.

she only wanted to bottom ones though.

i payed hella money for them so she better eat my pussy out with them grillz on.

joking..

not really. she payed bank for my versace shoes and she got to fuck me wearing them, i deserve the same..

"let me see" i say excitedly as she enters the car. we have been waiting for the call telling us to come fetch them for a week.

she flashes me a smile making my jaw drop, "ouuu that's sexy the fuck" i say turning her head side to side to watch them bling.

sold a lung for her diamonds be real.

"oh my god, that's so sexy baby" i tell her biting my bottom lip glancing to make eye contact with her and look back down at her teeth.

now this is something i don't regret spending my money on.

"i deserve to get my pussy ate with them shits" i tell her giving her a kiss.

"trust me, you will" she says licking her lips, "thank you baby, i love you" she says pulling me into a much longer kiss.

"i love you too" i say wiping her bottom lip.

🫂

i glance up at dakota and bite my bottom lip as i watch her talk to her friends while she stands in front of my seat.

they are throwing a party at their place tonight for no specific reason but there's random chick who have been watching dakota.

she has her grillz on.

i hook my hand to the front of her pants to pull her closer to me, "c'mere" she looks down at me and smiles.

she leans down to kiss me making me smile, "you good?" she asks rubbing my neck.

i nod giving her a smile and watch her turn back to her business, i can't help but out my hand in her shirt to lift it a bit showing her slightly sagged pants and white boxers.

i tuck her closer and let my nails scratch down her abs while i scroll through my phone.

i let my hand wonder down making her catch my hand before i can cup her through her boxers, i look up to see her glaring at me making me smile innocently.

eventually i take her hand pulling her to the backyard and make her sit down while i get on her lap, "hi"

"hi princess" she smiles sweetly rubbing my hip, i wrap my arms around her and lay against her as she wraps her arms around me.

"what's up?"

"nothing, i just want your attention" i tell her with a sigh while looking up at her, her smile widens a bit before she pulls me flash against her.

"now you have my attention"

we sit there silently cuddling as her hand rubs my back up and down, "you're cold" i roll my eyes slightly at the obvious statement.

"baby" she hums in response, i take a few breaths trying to gain confidence, "be my girlfriend" i whisper out against her neck making her smile.

"what did you say?"

"be my girlfriend" she simply pulls me up to kiss me gently.

"of course i will be your girlfriend, fuck yeah" she says making me giggle happily excitedly pulling her into a hug.

aiden told me about her wanting me to ask her.

"fuck i love you baby" she says tightening her arms around me.

"i love you more"