twenty six

Dakota

i hear billie mumble her words making me look down at her as she silently plays with the strings of my hoodie.

"what did you say baby?"

"i said i love you" she sings out still not looking at me rather mesmerized by the strings.

"i love you too" i tell out leaning spent to kiss her head, she leans her head on chest as she continues to play with the strings.

"yeah but i love you more"

"nope, i love you most" i tell her making her look up at me with a pretty smile, i lean down to peck her smile making her smile with a giggle.

"you make me feel like a little kid with a huge crush" she says laughing and lays back on my chest.

"that's good, isn't it?" i ask teasingly switching off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"meh, it depends if your planning on doing anything about it or your just keeping it at that" she shrugs, i can't help the laugh that bubbles up in my throat.

"what are you trying to say mama?"

"that you should have wife'd me up by now" she says looking up with a smile.

"yeah?" i grin teasingly, she looks at me through her lashes as she hums.

i bite my lip in thought but say nothing but i want her to ask me, "i have a gift for you" i say eventually when i remember.

"under my bed, there's a black box. can you go fetch it for me please baby? and don't open it until you're back" i tell her as she starts making her way towards my room.

within two minutes she was back wearing one of my hoodies and with the box in hand.

"you can open it now, i actually got them a few days ago but i forgot" i chuckle watching her grin excitedly as she opens the box.

her mouth drops open when she holds up the shoes, "fuck yeah, oh my god baby" she squeals looking up at me.

"thank you, i've been wanting these" she mumble going at her shoes, i smile as she admires the shoes.

"i know, i saw how much research you did on them" i chuckle, "and i just wanted to do something nice for you"

she grins putting down the shoes to hug me, "you deserve some sloppy ass head for that" she says rubbing my thigh.

"fuck yeah" i say about to pull down my pants but she stops me laughing.

"later baby, right now we have to get ready" she tells me picking my lips, i kiss my teeth watching her take the shoes.

"come on, i don't care if we're only going to your mom's house but i'm wearing these tonight" she says running down the hallway to my room.

i chuckle and follow her to get ready. im glad she likes the shoes because i didn't spend my whole bank account for nothing.

🫂

"baby, look at me" billie twirls excitedly showing me her shoes along with her skirt outfit.

"you look very pretty baby" i tell her taking her hand to make her give me a 360.

"sheesh, you look sexy" i grin giving her ass smack making her squeal, " you seriously look fucking good" i tell her pecking her lips.

"thank you, i feel sexy" she grins, "now let's go" she says taking my hand to drag me out, we meet aiden out in the car before we drive to my mom'.

she asked us to come for dinner tonight.

"baby" i look up from my phone at billie to see here making a video, i lean in to peck her lips and she ends the video.

we take a few pictures and post on both our story's.

went to a party today and i have a killer headache but new friends ig.