twenty two

Dakota

i flip billie's hair to one side making her look up at me with a small smile.

i chuckle and put one hand behind me head as i watch her take her time making out with my dick.

i watch her take my balls in her mouth sucking them making my hard dick stand tall against her face.

i grab hold of it and tap it against her face making her giggle, "get your hands off" she says hitting my hand off.

i chuckle and watch her kiss up my pulsing vein while running her nails over my abs, scratching them softly.

i let out a shakey breath as she wraps her lips around my tip while sucking on it, her other hand fumbling my balls.

my eyes drift up to her arched back, her ass sticking up. "bring your ass here baby" i tell her softly.

"nope, this is about you. not me" she says as she jerks me off while looking up at me.

"i just want to touch you" i huff, she rolls her eyes going back to wrap her lips around my tips.

she starts speeding up her hand movement making me moan. she starts using both hands.

one jerking me off and the other fumbling my balls, "shit baby" i moan out closing my eyes.

i feel myself about to blow making billie stop but i was already cumming, i quickly replace her hand jerking myself off.

"oh shit" i mumble looking down at my twitching cock on my stomach, my cum all over my stomach too.

billie laughs watching it twitch making me roll my eyes before she leans down to lick the cum off my abs.

"god you're something else" i laugh as i pull her up to kiss me, i take this time to grab her ass.

"mmh i told you this isn't about me" she says in between kisses, my two fingers rub her through the damp underwear.

"but i want to fuck you though" i tell her making her laugh, she pushes me to lay back down and climbs over me to grind against my dick.

i bite my lip watching her push her underwear aside to fully sink down on my dick making both of us sigh of pleasure and relief.

Billie
i start bouncing slowly on her making her close her eyes while she holds my hips, "fuck baby" she moans out as i speed up.

i let out whimpers as i feel her dick throb in me, i could feel the vein bumping as i drop myself down on her dick.

"fuckk" i drag out as she constantly hits my cervix, i lean towards her and slow down my movements as we connect our lips in a kiss.

her hands smack my ass as she holds my underwear aside and kisses down my neck, i start picking up my movements once again.

"fuck" she moans while throwing her head back, "shit baby you're so warm and tight" she sighs while moving up to cup my breast.

i whimper as i feel my high approaching and my warms flatter wildly making her moan while slapping my ass multiple times.

"fuck baby i'm gonna cum" she says making me speed up while cumming around her dick, she quickly pulls out to cum on my ass.

"fuck" i sigh leaning down to her chest, "you're good" i mutter sitting up to get wipes on the side table and wipe her cum off me and hop off her.

"fuck" she chuckles staring at me, i laugh watching her put on her boxers and come over to kiss me, "thank you baby" she says kissing me.

i nod kissing her again before i walk out of my room to get water, i lean against the counter as i text laina.

i feel dakota come behind me making me exit the chat to a random one with my brother.

i can't let her see my simp messages.

i feel her kiss my neck and rub her cock against my ass, "baby we just finished having sex" i laugh.

"i know but shit you're addictive" she says in almost a whine, i chuckle letting her fumble with my ass before i lock my phone.

i feel her rub my pussy over the damp underwear before moving it aside, i look back at her to see her disappear behind me before i feel her tongue on my clit.

"oh shit" i moan as i lose my balance a bit, dakota holds ass cheeks apart as she eats me out.

"you're so fucking wet mama" she rasps out as i try to grind against her face.

"please baby" i beg, i feel her wrap her lips around my clit sucking slightly and use her tongue to flick it.

"fuck yes" i moan arching my back more to basically sit on her face, i feel her long tongue slowly enter me before she pulls away.

"do you mind if i record this baby?" i immediately shake my head and give her my phone already open.

she keeps the camera close to only show my bottom half and her face before going back to work, i feel her push a finger in me while she uses her tongue to flicker and suck on my clit.

"i'm gonna cum baby, don't stop" i tell her while grinding against her before i feel myself tense as i cum before relaxing on the counter.

"fuck you taste good and super fucking wet" dakota chuckle while ending the video and wipes her chin making me flush embarrassed.

"shut up" i laugh hiding my face, she laughs and wraps her arms around me making me hide in her chest.

"you're the worst truly" i joke making her laugh while gripping my as using it to pull me closer.