sixteen

Billie

i glance over at dakota selling to some guys and daps them up. we're at a party that laina dragged me to, dakota just happen to have plans to sell here tonight.

so we came together.

i go back to scrolling on my phone as i sip on my drink until i feel a presence beside me making me look up at the guy across me.

i raise my eyebrow in question as he stares at me, "what's your name gorgeous?" he starts making me roll my eyes.

"that's not something you should worry about" i shrug watching him chuckle and nod while glancing around.

"i just saw you sitting here by yourself and i wanted to get to talk to you a bit" he says sitting on the edge of his seat.

"i'm good but i would suggest you leave within the next few seconds" i tell him glancing over at dakota, who is watching me.

"nah let me at least get your name beautiful, maybe i can work my way up" he suggests, "i'm sebastian" he says giving me his hand to shake by i only stare at him.

"okay, hard to get huh?" he laughs alone, i glance over seeing dakota coming towards us and stands beside my seat.

"beat it pretty boy" she spats out taking a seat next to me, he looks between the two of us for a bit.

"i'm just trying to talk to this pretty girl here, no need to get your panties in a bunch" he chuckles.

"i said beat it" dakota says again angrily flashing her gun making his eyes widen, "now make a scene and you'll be the first one to have their brains blown out" she says making him immediately stand up and leave trying to be calm but he runs as soon as he's far enough.

"damn" i mutter with a chuckle turning my attention back to dakota, who has thrown her head back on the outdoor couch.

"i hate to admit it but that was hot" i tell her making her open her eyes to look at me and chuckle.

"he was getting on my nerves" she says with a shrug while pulling me over to straddle her lap, "you're looking too good to be seeing alone tonight" she says checking me out.

"shut up" i laugh trying to hide my blush by laying on her shoulder, "you're hot when you're jealous" i tell her.

"i wasn't jealous, i'm just protective over what's mine" she says placing her hands on my ass.

"nah you were totally jealous" i laugh lifting my head to look at her.

"fuck off" she laughs turning away from me, "can you blame me though? you're looking too fine tonight so i expected it" she shrugs.

i press my lips to hers briefly before we're disturbed by a group of girls asking for weed.

"alright i only have five blunts left" dakota tells them as she sells, they all take out some money except for one.

"i don't have cash but i mean i could pay you in some other ways" she says biting her lip, i roll my eyes at that.

i know damn well she sees me sitting on her lap, dakota chuckles as she feels me shift in her lap and rubs my back.

"now i know damn well you ain't blind. no money, no sell" dakota says, i can hear the girl whine making me sit up and connect my lips with dakota's making sure to purposely grind against her.

she's quick to wrap her arms around my waist before we pull away, she bites her lip looking at me and pecks my lips and lays my head back on her shoulder.

i hear the girl huff and hand over cash before running along with her friends making us chuckle.

"so much for me being jealous" she says squeezing my ass, i roll my eyes and sit up to take a look inside her fanny pack.

"these are for you and not laced" she says pointing at the two blunts she saved.

"you're the best honestly" i tell her while taking one out to light it with her lighter and take a hit.

"do you plan to eventually stop selling and get a job or are you just doing this shit forever?" i ask her blowing out smoke.

"that's actually something i have been thinking about a lot lately and i will tell you that i am working on something but i just don't want to get excited so i will let you know after" she tells me taking the blunt to take a hit herself.

"okay, how is that something looking so far?" i ask getting comfortable when i feel the effect start.

"i think it's going along, i hope so. i should know within two weeks" she tells me with a smile.

i nod with a smile while laying on her chest making her instantly wrap her arms around me.

"can i borrow your phone please?" i ask making her take it out and hand it to me, i connect it to my airpods and open netflix.

i don't care if i'm at a party.

all i want to do when high is lay down watching netflix, cuddled up and shit or fuck but i also want to do that everytime i'm sober..