four

Dakota

tuesday night i find myself sitting in front of the big stage with a pole as i bounce my leg up and down waiting for bil's turn impatiently.

i turn my attention back to my phone to continue my scroll through instagram until i hear the song change.

i look up to see billie walking on stage, aiden pokes me childishly as he wiggles his eyebrows.

she looks so beautiful tonight.

i watch her spin on the pole with so much confidence. i watch her do splits straight against the pole as she hangs sideways.

"oh damn" i mutter when she flips spinning around with her legs open, that's when her eyes meet mine.

she smiles softly before going back to whatever she doing, i hear aiden also mutter in disbelief as he watches her move.

she ends her show in splits on the floor making her ass bounce, i bite my lips and throw pretty much all my money on her.

i quickly stand up following her to the back, i take her arm before she can pass through the back doors.

"oh it's you again" she says with a chuckle, i nod while sucking my teeth.

she loves this chasing game.

"great show" i tell her making her smile a bit, i watch her stand across me with her arms folded.

"thank you but you do know i am at work right?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"i know but i just want a few minutes just to talk" i say hopefully but before she can say anything a familiar girl walks by.

"give the girl a chance billie" she says winking at me as she walks past through the door.

"yeah what she said" i say pointing after her, making billie laugh.

"listen man i have some private shows to do" she chuckles going to leave but i bring her back.

"can i also get one? do i have to book that shit or something?" i ask with a laugh.

she laughs a tells to wait while she disappears, my phone lights up with a notification from aiden saying his taking a uber home with someone.

man whore.

"okay, this way" billie says when she gets back and leads the way into a private room.

"i want you in a chair, not the couch" she says pushing me down the chair and starts the music.

"now normally there's no touching but i'm allowing you, only a little touching" she says pointing at me.

"yes ma'am" i nod, "am i allowed to touch you?" she ask making me nod instantly.

"hundred and one percent" i tell her, she rolls her eyes and takes off her robe, my mouth waters at the sight in front of me.

her bra is all lace, i can see her nipples but her underwear has a patch covering up but the rest is lace.

i get comfortable in my seat slouching a bit, she stands her dance keeping eye contact but i break it every now and then to watch her body.

she bends over to touch her toes while keeping eye contact making me lick my lips.

i feel myself get harder as she continues her dance and shake her ass when she drops it down.

she opens her legs wide while laying on her back before swinging them over so she's on all four and looks back at me.

i start getting uncomfortably hard as she backs her ass up to in front of me before i can touch, she's facing me again.

she's on her knees in front of me while looking up at me, i notice her eyes glance down at my noticeably hard dick before going back to her dance.

she goes down on her all four while looking at me throw the mirror in front of me.

she goes down making sure to stick her ass up and go down fully making it bounce. she moves side to side making my eyes follow her ass.

she comes back on her knees and throws her head back to look at me while her hand goes down her front.

she stands back up slowly and walks around my chair, my hands run up her thighs to her ass as she rounds my chair.

she comes beside me and drops her head to right in front of my crotch teasingly before going up to face to face with me.

her hand creeps up to give me covered dick a little squeeze making me bite my touch to hold a moan.

she rounds the car to behind me and kisses my ear while holding my neck up, i exhale sharply when she licks my earlobe and pull away to look at me throw the mirror.

her hand travels down my front as she kisses my neck before licking it and pulls away with a smile.

she switches off the music letting me breath for a second, i exhale heavily while trying to calm my boner down.

"you good?" she asks with a laugh, i bite my lip and nod making her laugh.

"now i don't usually give people such a show but you're a fan so.." she teases making me chuckle.

i stand up trying to hide my boner but nothing is working, "damn this shit hurts" i whine.

billie chuckles and grabs my phone to take a few pictures mostly of her tits.

"have fun jerking off to those" she says giving me my phone, i stand there in disbelief before shaking my head.

i pay her more than i should have before she gets ready to leave, "see you" she says coming over to kiss my cheek.

she purposely stands close to press against me, i press even harder against her making her feel my boner on her lower stomach.

"see you" i mumble watching her leave, i stand there trying to collect myself before sighing and leave the club.

hell of a night but it's progress?