thirty eight

Billie
"baby, im okay, i promise. look at me" i laugh as i cup dakota's face to make her look at me.

"im perfectly fine" i tell her making her put her gun away. i bite back a smile at her angry face.

some guy was catcalling and harassing me in the store when we were buying snack because apparently 'my skirt is too short, i was asking for it'.

dakota waited until outside the store to corner the guys and pulled out her gun, i had to break it up before she got herself in jail.

now sitting in the car, she's still fuming. i love how protective she is, it's cute and hot.

she's hot when she's mad though.

"now drive, we're already late" i tell her making her start the car while rolling her eyes.

"you look cute though today" she tells me lowly as she glances down at me and my lap where my thighs are all out.

"thank you baby" i was honestly so hesitant to wear this skirt. i always see girls having confidence to wear small skirts and look great.

i was more hesitant on what dakota would think of me wearing a risky skirt out in public but she's the one who encouraged me.

she said it's sexy and easy access for her.

and i got sexually harassed but i knew it was going to happen. as long as i had dakota with me, i don't care.

she walked with her hands all over me the whole time and gripping my ass, literally everywhere.

i don't mind.
i loved it in fact.

we were buying snacks for a movie night/day with the crew today.

i feel her hand being placed on my thigh as she softly grips it before placing her hand in between my thighs.

i glance over seeing her biting her bottom lip as she taps her finger to her wheel softly before coming to a stop and looks at me.

"wassup princess?" i shake my head with a little smile looking back to the phone.

i feel her grip my chin and turn my head to press her lips on mine softly, "i love you" i tell her softly.

"i love you more pri-" she quickly turns to the road and steps on the gas again when a car honks behind us.

"yes dee, drive!" i shout making her kiss her teeth and smack my thigh leaving a red mark on my pale thigh.

aiden
my eyes drift over to the couch with dakota and billie seeing them all cuddled up.

billie is straddling dakota's lap, she's sound asleep with her head on her shoulder and arms tightly around her.

dakota is watching the movie playing while keeping her girlfriend close, she mumbles words which i think she's singing but i can't hear anything.

the sight is honestly heart-warming.

i love their relationship. it's like watching your little sister get married, they're both so in love.

their relationship was a wake up call to settle down, their relationship shows that it doesn't always have to be bad and toxic.

i mean dakota could go down on one knee at any given moment and billie wouldn't hesitate to say yes. and i want that.

i hope i can find my billie in laina.

years ago dakota was the cool sporty lesbian next door, we grew closer and now watching her completely fall in love is something i've loved experiencing.

i smile softly watching her get billie comfortable on her shoulder and kiss her head before turning back to the to as she lays her head on top of her girlfriend.

making sure to hold her closely and tightly, protectively.

i glance over at jay and drew whispering within themselves making me smile.

jay deserves it.

i watch as they giggle together as they cuddled making my heart warm.

lastly but not least, my eyes glance down at the sleeping girl in my arms. soundly sleeping.

the rest of the crew has fallen asleep, i get myself comfortable and pull laina closer seeing dakota do the same laying across the coach.

it's almost 2am.

dakota and billies love is something unexplainable really, if there's anyone more deserving of experiencing such great love.

it's them.