thirty three

Dakota

"alright, what time are we leaving?" i ask jay while putting my hand on the door handle.

"at 8, in two hours" i nod and wait for her to walk away before opening my bedroom too.

i look around the room to see billie cleaned and see her asleep on the bed, i smile softly and start taking off my work clothes.

i climb on the bed to hover over billie and shake her awake softly, "princess" i whisper out kissing her cheek.

"wake up please" i ask seeing that she's now awake but refuses to open her eyes, she blindly wraps her arms around my neck.

"come on baby, it's date night and you only have two hours to get ready" i tell her making her whine.

"get up" i say kissing her all over the face making her smile, i peck her lips softly and pull away to watch her huff before opening her eyes.

"you slept good?" i asks rubbing her back while i lay down next to her, she gives me a small nod and moves closer to me.

"how was work baby?" she asks putting her head on the crook of my neck and wraps her arms around me.

"it was work, just slower today but it was good" i shrug trying to get her off me before she gets too comfortable.

billie has quite her job. she said she's not happy with it anymore plus we make a lot from the only fans. i'm planning on quitting too but i started not so long ago.

"come on pretty, we have a double date tonight" i tell her making her huff but sit up either way.

she wraps her rob around herself since she was sleeping topless and in her small underwear.

"come join me in the shower" i nod and get a towel following her in.

🫂

"you look so pretty" i tell billies making on her give me spin, "sheesh you look sexy" i say biting my lip staring at her.

she bites her lip to hide a smile while blush covers her face, "thank you baby, you look good too"

i flash her a smile watching her eyes drop to my grillz as she licks her lips before leaning forward to kiss me.

"you look handsome baby" she says rubbing on my arm.

i peck her lips and go down on one knee to take her foot up on my leg so i can help her tie her shoe and do the same to the other.

"next time i'm in that position it will be a different story" i joke standing up, billie laughs lowly but i can see her search my face for a bit.

"let's go" she says dragging me out the room, i drag my keys, wallet and phone on the way out.

"jay is already there, they're both an hour ahead so they can get to talking" i tell billie opening the car door for her.

i make my way over to my side and hand billie my phone to play music while i pull out of the driveway.

in no time we were pulling into the restaurant's parking lot, "give me a kiss" i lean over to softly place my lips on billies.

"i meant a real kiss baby" i laugh at her words and glance down at her red lips.

"i'm gonna run your lipstick" she rolls her eyes and pulls me into a deeper kiss.

i tilt my head to deepening the kiss making her hum as she takes my tongue in her mouth.

"i love you" i mumble against her lips making her smile and pull me back into a kiss.

"i love you too" she says pecking my lips multiple times before pulling away with smudged lipsticks.

she chuckles using her thumb to remove her lipstick off me, i get my things and round the car to open her door.

"come on princess" i say giving her my hand, i help her fix her lipstick before we walk in with her slightly in front of me.

she leads us to the table with her best friend and jay, i watch with a smile as billie excitedly greet her best friend hugging each other.

i pull out her chair for her to sit down and greet drew with a small hug, "how is it going?" i ask jay in a whisper watching her nod eagerly.

i wrap my arm around billies chair making her slightly lean into me while she still talks to her best friend.

"we will be back baby, just going to the bathroom" billie says standing up, i watch her leave swaying perfectly in her healed shoes until they disappear.

i turn back to jay to see her with a big childish grin on her face as she was also watching them leave.

"bro she's so pretty" is the first thing she says making me chuckle.

"but you think you want to make it work?" i ask her making her immediately nod.

i look up at drew coming our way with no billie, "hey billie started her period and she asked if you have a tampon on you"

"yeah, hold on" i take put my wallet to take out the one tampon i have in there and hand it over.

"thank you" i nod as she walks away. i always make sure i have a tampon or pad on me for billie.