thirty two

Billie

"baby, let me go have fun with my friends" i laugh as dakota kisses my neck, although a big part of me actually didn't want her to stop.

"okay, sorry" she chuckles putting her hands up letting me get off her lap, i fix my bikini top while doing so.

"you look good baby" dakota tell me checking me out and looks up at me making me blush.

"thank you, you should also come in the pool instead of sitting here forever" i tell her.

"i will.. eventually but for now i'm going to enjoy watching your ass as you walk away" she says turning me around.

she places a kiss on my right asscheek before smacking it as i turn to walk away laughing, i turn to glare at her seeing her glaring at me.

"i need someone who be loving me like dakota is loving billie, i mean she just kissed your ass literally"

i can't help but laugh as aiden jumps up to kiss both her asscheeks, they girls all cheer for them.

"baby, come join me" i call out after dakota as i move towards the shallow side of the pool.

dakota quickly removes her shirt to come in after me to wrap her arms around me, "hi" i greet with a grin.

"hi sexy" she says giving me a big cheeky smile making me laugh while turning around to face her.

"how are you handsome?" i ask playing with her hair.

"i'm good, amazing, how are you beautiful?" i giggle at her nickname.

"i'm good hunny" i tell her a goofy old voice.

"hunny? is that what you're calling me when we're married?" i ask picking me up to wrap my legs around her torso.

"mmh definitely, when we're old, senile and shit" i tell her with a giggle as she moves around the pool.

"yeah?"

"mmh i also have sweetheart, wife or husband, hubby, my pumpkin" i list making dakota laugh loudly.

"pumpkin?" i nod as dakota laughs loud, "shut up, i think it's cute" i pout.

"it is mama but it's something you would call your child" she says calming down and takes a seat on the steps with me on her lap.

"do you even want kids in the future though?" I ask her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I don't know, I don't think so. it's not something I've put in the picture whenever I picture my future" I nod understandingly.

"what about you?"

"I don't know, I mean it's something we've all dreamt about when we were younger you know but I don't know now even though I'm not sure now" I shrug.

"but if you do accidentally get pregnant now what would you do?"

"god I don't know, a part of me wants to keep it but a huge part of me wants to travel and I'm not ready for a whole ass child yet" she nods understandingly and gives me a small kiss.

🫂

"baby stop" i laugh swaying Dakota's hand away from underneath my skirt.

"i'm not going to do anything baby but let me hold your ass or a tittie" she whines making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

i let her put her hand underneath my skirt to hold my ass cheek and turn my attention back to the movie playing.

"we should go to Dubai once our savings agree with us" I tell her lowly in a whisper against her neck.

"I was actually thinking about how I want to travel with you, with the money we make on the only fans" she tells me with a small smile.

"I would love that but we're definitely going to Dubai and Paris" she immediately nods in agreement.

"most definitely"

my eyes wonder over to laina and aiden making out making me chuckle lowly and turn back to the movie with my finger tracing Dakota's tattoos.

"I love you" I whisper out making her smile as she slightly turns her head to look at me.

"I love you too billie"